Chapter 33

Jeff's P.O.V

She took off running down the tunnel but she stopped. She fell to her knees, arched her back far behind her, and then screamed louder then I had ever heard her scream.

Y/N: "I WILL FIGHT YOU! YOU WON'T TAKE OVER MY BODY ANYMORE!"

Jeff: "Don't fight him it will just hurt even more. He could kill you." She's gone but yet he still rises. Coin Toss and Rat Man came after me and her. Rat Man went and grabbed her while Coin Toss held me down. She shoved him off of her or should I say he. They are going to try to kill her because of him.

Zalgo: "Don't touch me."

Rat Man: "I can do what I want." I shoved Coin Toss off and ran over to "her"."

Jeff:: "I Don't know what's wrong with her I'll take her back home. She needs rest and y'all had enough fun for one night."

Zalgo: "So I guess me not being here for her she just let's people pull, push, and tug at her. She'll learn her lesson."

Jeff: "You'll get the fuck out of her. You will leave her alone. You will never think of her again. Now if you care about her so much leave her alone!"

Zalgo: "Why don't we take this outside?" Soon we both teleported to the main floor. He can use his magic in her body? Anyways I tugged him up the stairs with me. Once we got to ground he pushed me off.

Zalgo: "Guess I wasn't clear if you want her back your going to have to fight me."

Jeff: "We all know how that's going to end. Why don't you just kill her already?"

Zalgo: "Well where's the fun in that?" Coin Toss and Rat Man made it to ground level only for Zalgo to trap them in some type of force field.

Jeff: "I'm not fighting her again, because you think you can get under my skin."

Zalgo: "Oh but I can. Poor poor Jeffery thinks he's all big and bad."

Jeff: "Don't. Call. Me. That."

Zalgo: "Oh your already getting angry it's just too easy." I won't let him get into me. Not again I can't hurt her again.

Zalgo: "I see you reaching for your knife ready to attack." What! I look down to see that I really was reaching for my knife and I didn't even notice. I can't even control myself when I'm angry. Not even for Y/N. Zalgo frowned at me with his main mouth.

Jeff: "Didn't know it was possible for you to stop smiling like a perv in at least 1 mouth." He jumped at me and I dodged super easily.

Jeff: "Your using a body that I have studied for years against me. I laugh at such stupidity." He looked back at me.

Zalgo: "No I'm using a body that I nourished against you." He will not get away with this. He won't make me attack Y/N.

Zalgo: "Maybe because of the way you are, that is why your brother wants you dead." Liu?! No it can't be!

Jeff: "I killed Liu a long time ago. You can't trick me I'm not dumb like all your minions." Zalgo made a smoke appear and out came the one and only Liu Woods.

Liu: "Hello brother."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's up so just in case your wondering Liu is not going to be a main character he's just gonna pop up every once in a while. So yea see you next chapter!