Chapter 11

A/N: It's still in Vanessa's P.O.V.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman: "It is not up to me dear child. It is up to Jeff. For he brought you here, protected to you, and therefore if he allows you to go home, you may go home." I nodded my head and we headed back to the living room. Once I walked in I was pulled by Trenderman to sit next to him. I was a bit uncomfortable. I looked over at Jeff and Y/N they were sitting next to each other. Jeff was inching his arm closer to go around her shoulder. It was cute but I had to leave I had to ask him.

Y/N's P.O.V

Vanessa entered the room with Slenderman, and Trenderman had liked the stories I told of her. So somehow he thought they were close. She kept looking at Jeffery and I was wondering why. Did she like him? Did she not want us being this close? No maybe she wanted Jeffery to let me and her go? No I can't leave ever! Maybe 1 day I will return home but not now! I got up and tugged at Jeffery making him get up. Then I grabbed Vanessa and led them to some unknown room. It looked like a sitting parlor but that doesn't matter right now!

Y/N: "Vanessa w-" She cut me off mid sentence and I was surprised at what she said.

Vanessa: "Jeff may I go home without Y/N? Slenderman said it was up to you." I was hurt she didn't want me with her at all. I thought she was joking when she said she'll leave with or without me! I thought we were friends?!

Jeff: "Y/N said that your her friend and I guess she's sticking with you. So if she wants to go with you then yea. But if she doesn't want you to leave then your staying or dying. I like dying better."

Y/N: "Just go WITHOUT ME! You seem to not even care about me to have asked for me to come. You didn't even try. Just leave." I said while crying. I ran out of the room faster than ever!

Jeff: "Ask Slendy about your transportation." Jeff said fast then ran after me. I ran through the living room and up the stairs. Everyone was confused why I was crying. They saw Jeff running after me and when they saw Vanessa enter the room they all looked at her with confused eyes.

Masky's P.O.V(because I haven't done his P.O.V before!)

Y/N ran through the living up to her room crying. Jeff running after and Vanessa walked in calmly.

Toby: "What happened to her?"

Vanessa: "Slenderman he said yes how may I get home?"

Toby: "What are you talking about?"

Vanessa: "You think I enjoy being locked away in a house with psychopaths?" I looked at her and didn't know what to say. We treated her nice like family. I thought she liked it here like Y/N did.

Slenderman: "Tomorrow I will have Masky and Hoodie take you home. Everyone dismissed we all need our rest."

Your P.O.V

I had been crying forever and Jeffery sitting by me the whole time comforting me. Rubbing my back softly with his hand. I layed down still crying. He layed down next to me still rubbing my back.

Jeff: "Shhh it's gonna be ok trust me. If you want I will let you visit your family but you have to promise to come back. Better yet I could come with you. I have a human form I can go into to come with you."

Y/N: "That'd be great. I just wanna know why drag me here now?"

Jeff: "Someone or should I say something is after you. It wants to get you to be bait to get me to come to it."