Chapter 40

A/N: The bedroom at the top is Y/N's new bedroom

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jeff's P.O.V

I saw Nina and Jane go into Sexy's room this can't be good. Wonder how Y/N's settling in? Time to go check. I opened the door quietly and she was getting changed. I watched her and made no sounds. I shut the door and sneaked up behind her and hugged her.

Y/N: "Ahhhh!" I rubbed her head and whispered in her ear.

Jeff: "Shh it's just me nothing to be scared of."

Y/N: "Well how am I supposed to know with a house full of pervs/psychopathic killers."

Jeff: "Are you insisting I'm a pervert?" She got out my grip turned around and looked me straight in the eyes and said.

Y/N: "Yes." She walked away swaying her hips on purpose and got some clothes.

Jeff: "You are one sexy devil Y/N." She turned around with a sexy glare in her eyes.

Y/N: "Oh trust me I know." I walked over to her picked her up threw her on the bed and started kissing her. Just then the door opened and in walked Slenderdick, Sexy the intolerable, Nina the annoying, and Jane the copy cat.

Sexy: "Did we interrupt something." She said glaring at Y/N.

Nina: "That was supposed to be my something." Nina seemed to be boiling with anger and I loved it.

Slenderman: "I would like to see you all in my office in 5 minutes. Y/N please take that time to put some clothes on." Then he walked away. She grabbed some shorts and a top and ran out of the room blushing like crazy.

 She grabbed some shorts and a top and ran out of the room blushing like crazy

Your P.O.V

I can't believe that just happened. Jeff is a good kisser but I don't want every knowing about us.

Nina: "Don't touch my man again!" Ok I'm done with this bitch. Out of nowhere I blasted her with something out of my hand.

Y/N: "What the fuck was that!?" I said looking at my hand.

Zalgo: "It was me. No need to thank me."

Y/N: "Get the fuck out of my head."

Nina: "I think she's gone crazy who is she talking to."

Jeff: "Let's get to Slendy's office now." Jeff grabbed me and pulled me along.

Nina: "I wish he'd pull me like that." We got to Slenderman's office and it was weird. Being in here after so long.

Sexy: "The reason we are here is because Slendy said no more humans yet you bring one back. Why?"

Slenderman: "Because it was my choice any other irreverent questions?"

Jeff: "No but I do have a statement to make."

Slenderman: "What is this statement Jeffery?"

Jeff: "It's getting worse he's using his magic through her now."

Slenderman: "Interesting I will test her tomorrow for now keep her away from everyone. In fact keep her in her room until I come get her tomorrow. Y/N remember this is for you and everyone else safety nothing more. Dismissed." We all left I was worried would I have to leave again. Jeff led me to my room and before he left he lifted my spirits.

Jeff: "Don't worry I won't let anyone take you away." He kissed me on my forehead and left. This is a lot coming from Jeff so it made me feel a lot better.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late chapter I know I'm supposed to post on the weekends and I will keep to my word but I was traveling now I'm settled. Thank you for being patient goodbye and see you next chapter.