Chapter 9

I put a bandage on my shoulder and looked back at Y/N laying on my bed. She is so beautiful and when I kissed her I felt her soft lips. I need to stop thinking like this it's not like she will ever love me back. I also need to stop bringing her to my room. I picked her up and took her to her room bumping into Slenderderp on the way.

Slenderman: "Jeff after you take her to her room meet me in Eyeless Jack's office."

Jeff: "You mean that pathetic excuse for a medical room?"

Slenderman: "Do not say that because what you call a pathetic excuse for a medical room, I call it an office that has fixed you up multiple times."

Jeff: "Shut up." I said and just walked past him. I opened her door and saw LJ placing something on her bed. He turned around to see me carrying her in my arms.

LJ: "Is she ok?"

Jeff: "What do you care you almost broke her jaw."

LJ: "I don't know why but this human has a special effect on me, and made me feel guilty for what I did."

Jeff: "That is strange she's been having some effects on me too."

LJ: "Ok now that's strange you were heartless enough to kill your whole family."

Jeff: "True I don't know what it is, but are you ok?"

LJ: "Yea but the cut you gave me on my side is gonna take a while to heal."

Jeff: "You can still go hunting right?"

LJ: "Yea."

Your P.O.V

I woke up and someone was holding me bridal style. I looked up to see Jeffery staring down at me. He looked like he was kinda shaking. Maybe because of the headache I had.

Jeff: "Do you think you can stand or do you want to carry you to your bed?"

Y/N: "I can stand I'm not a baby." I said and he dropped me right on my butt. I rubbed my butt from the impact on the floor.

Y/N: "Hey asshole I said I can stand I didn't say drop me!"

Jeff: "You also said your not a baby so stop acting like one, stand up, and shake it off." I looked at him with a 'really' look.

Y/N: "Fuck you." I stood up to be met with a beautiful bedroom and the asshole who almost broke my jaw.

" I stood up to be met with a beautiful bedroom and the asshole who almost broke my jaw

LJ: "Hey um......S-s-s-s-s-ahhhhhh." I cut him right then and there because he sounded like a dumbass.

Y/N: "Sorry?" 

LJ: "Yes sorry for early. I let my anger get the best of me. It happens a lot I left something on your bed for you hope you like it I will be taking my leave now dear." He said and he sounded like he meant it. He then bowed and took his leave.

Jeff: "Well I gotta get going If you need anything my room is not too far down."

Y/N: "Kay thanks for carrying me to my room." He nodded and left as well. It was a very nice room, and looked comfy. I went over to the bed to see what Laughing Jack left for me.

 I went over to the bed to see what Laughing Jack left for me

It was cute I'll have to do something for him in return. I layed on my bed it was as comfy as it looked. I closed my eyes and drifted into dream land.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter see you next chapter. The whole chapter is going to be in Vanessa's P.O.V! Except for the beginning part. BYEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!