Chapter 20

Toby's P.O.V

Toby: "So princess you think you can talk to me however you want?" She was shivering with fear. It was a most delightful sight to see but soon there would be nothing left of her, and no one to save her. Perfect!

Toby: "ANSWER MY QUESTION!" She spit at my feet and opened her mouth.

Victoria: "That's my answer." She humphed and turned her head to the side. I walked up to her pulling her by her chin so she could look at me. I took off my mouth guard and spit in her face. She looked at me disgusted and then in horror. More than likely because of my face. I kept my mouth guard off just to scare her a little. I picked her up from the wall and flung her onto a table. I chained her down without any effort.

Toby: "No more struggling I see. Why not? I love it when you struggle!" I let a loud fit of insane laughter.

Victoria: "I won't do anything that makes you laugh! I won't struggle because I'm not scared of you!" I gently ran my fingers through her hair.

Toby: "Fine the more you don't struggle the more I get done. So more fun for me! Let the games begin Bitch."

Your P.O.V

I just got out of the shower and changed my clothes. I felt so much better! No more blood on me and no more smell of dead people! It was great but I have to get those bodies out of the house before anyone sees them. I put on one of Jeff's sweaters and some black jeans. I walked down the hall into that room. When I opened the door all I saw was a scared Vanessa. I ran over to her because I noticed she was also crying.

Y/N: "Vanessa what happened? Why are you crying?" I said hurriedly.

Vanessa: "He took Vicky."

Y/N: "Who took Vicky?" I was now worried. I mean a psychopathic killer takes your friend's sister to somewhere unknown you have to be worried, or your just heartless.

Vanessa: "He said his name was Ticci Toby." My eyes widened. What did Toby want with Vicky?

Y/N: "Did he say something before he left?"

Vanessa: "That Vicky was his new toy."

Y/N: "Ok I'll find out what that means and get Vicky back but can you wipe those tears for me." She wiped her tears and I got rid of the bodies and the blood. I went to take Jeff's sweater back and found him in there.

Y/N: "Hi Jeffery!" I said in a cute voice.

Jeff: "Give. It. Back. NOW!" I hurriedly took off the jacket and gave it to him. It had a slight bit of blood on it from the bodies, but I'm sure he doesn't mind.

Jeff: "Why is there blood on it?"

Y/N: "I was throwing my uncle John and Sarah out the window." I said a smile plastered on my face.

Jeff: "Don't even wanna know." He was about to walk out of the room but I stopped him.

Y/N: "If one of y'all were to call something your toy what would that mean?"

Jeff: "It would mean that we torture them aka play with them. Why?"

Y/N : "Oh no reason. Where would you find people's toys?"

Jeff: "I can't say unless you tell me why."

Y/N: "Fine Toby took Vanessa's little sister. He said that she was gonna be his toy."

Jeff: "I can show you were Toby keeps his toys. But the question is can you stop him?" I just shook my head and Jeff took me to Toby and Vicky.

*Time skip to basement*

He lead me to a door that looked like every other door in this hall. He knocked only to get a bang in return.

Jeff: "Hey it's Jeff." Someone opened the door covered in blood and looked beat up. The person looked up and it was Vicky! Then we heard Toby from inside.

Toby: "She's a lot of fun." His voice was dark and scary. It sounded nothing like Toby! I walked in past Vicky making sure not to push or hit her. I walked up to Toby who was sitting on a chair. He was leaning a sledge hammer.

Y/N: "I came to get Vicky."

Toby: "Vicky. Such a horrible nickname I think mine is better. Right Bitch?" I looked at Vicky to see her shaking her head.

Jeff: "I'll be waiting outside scream if you need me." Then Jeff went to close the door but Vicky grabbed his leg.

Victoria: "Take me with you please I don't wanna be here anymore!" She was in a pool of her tears. Toby then looked up.

Toby: "Do you not like it here with me Bitch?"

Victoria: "No that's not it I'm just tired and miss my sister!" She was lying and Toby knew it still he laughed in joy.

Toby: "Good to know just making sure we're still friends." Jeff then shut the door and left all of us alone. Toby got up and grabbed Vicky.

Toby: "You gonna stay and watch the show Y/N?"

Y/N: "I'm taking Vicky either you like it or not." I went to try and grab Vicky only to be thrown into the chair behind me. It was the chair that Toby was sitting in before. He tied me to the chair.

Toby: "All you can do is watch not take." I was about to scream for Jeff only to think. I got this Toby would never hurt me with Jeffery right outside the door. He picked up Vicky again and chained her on the table. I had to talk to him make him stop. He came and picked up the sledge hammer. I bit his hand making him drop it on my foot. I screamed from the pain. My foot had to be broken I was sure of it. Jeff rushed through the door. He saw the sledge hammer on my foot and Toby standing above me. Like Jeff is he jumped to thinking Toby did this. He came and grabbed Toby by his collar. But I stopped him like a good little girl I am.

Y/N: "Jeff." I manged to push out through the pain. He looked at me while still holding Toby's collar. Toby took this as a opportunity and punched Jeff.

Y/N: "Jeff.....Get me out." Jeff looked at me and Toby back and forth. He then got up and untied me, also getting that sledge hammer off of my foot. I stood up limping. Jeff put my arm around his shoulder.

Jeff: "Your not getting her back." He gave an evil glare to Toby and left with me, and without Vicky.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post. The wifi was down and I was trying everything but nothing worked but here's your new chapter. I'm not sure how long this story is gonna be but it's gonna be long.