Chapter 36

Vanessa: "Fine then go stay with him!" She stormed out of my room slamming the door on her way out. Now how am I going to explain this to my parents. I walked to their room and knocked on the door.

Erica: "Come in."

Y/N: "Hi. So I wanted to tell y'all that I'm moving out."

Erica: "Where to? Do you need a car? How about money do you need money? Will we be able to visit you?" I laughed.

Y/N: "Yes to all your questions and I'll text you the address. Also before you ask Vanessa is coming with me."

Erica: "Ok tomorrow we'll have a car ready for you and money for both you and Vanessa. See you in the morning when you wake up. Love you darling have a nice rest." I walked out of the room and down the hall to Vanessa's room. I got a house, I got everything worked out with my parents, and all I have to do is get Vanessa to come with me. I knocked on her door. She opened it and just as she was about to close it I pushed my way in.

Y/N: "I know your mad but I bought a house for us to live in. So please come with me tomorrow."

Vanessa: "It's gonna be a cover house isn't it?"

Y/N: "Yes but I'll come everyday to see you and when my parents say their coming. I promise."

Vanessa: "Fine but you have to help me pack."

Y/N: "Ok I will! Thank you!" I jumped on her and gave her a big hug.

Vanessa: "Hey get off of me you weigh like a ton!" I got up and looked at her with an angry face.

Y/N: "Do not!" We just looked at each other then laughed. We finished packing all her stuff at like 2:00 AM. I ended up sleeping in her room cause I was too tired to walk to my room. When we got up it was almost 1:00 PM. We got our outfits on and ran downstairs.

(She's batman and your superman

(She's batman and your superman.)

We followed the smell of food into the kitchen only to see a see ya later sign hanging, and an amazing breakfast set out!

Erica: "I was gonna miss you 2 girls. What was I supposed to do?"

Y/N & Vanessa: "It's lovely!" We both smiled and gave her a hug. We got all our stuff in the car and drove to the new house.

Y/N: "Here we are hope I made the right decision."

Vanessa: "Lovely decision." She got out and ran inside.

Stole a lot of money from my parents but it was worth it

Stole a lot of money from my parents but it was worth it. Just then as I was taking it all in I heard Vanessa scream her lungs out. I ran inside only to see Masky and Hoodie. Oh yeah I asked them to come and help us move the boxes inside.

Hoodie: "We feel so welcomed."

Y/N: "So maybe I forgot to tell you that I asked for some help with the boxes."

Vanessa: "Movers."

Y/N: "I thought these were the only ones you liked. So I begged them to come."

Vanessa: "I like Tim not Brian as so much for reasons." I looked mad confused at her.

Vanessa: "I don't really like their other names so Masky Tim and Brian Hoodie. Understood."

Y/N: "Yes mama!"

Hoodie: "Let's hurry up so I don't have to be here with miss bossy any longer."

Vanessa: "Also so I don't have to deal with Mr. Pervy Pants."

Hoodie: "What was that?!" Just then Hoodie shot a bullet right at Vanessa.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the long wait. Also I did not grammar or spell check anything in this chapter so hope you enjoy.