Chapter 38

Slendy sounded real pissed. As I tried to take the back way up the stairs to escape he stopped me.

Slenderman: "BEN." I turned around slowly.

BEN: "Ye."

Slenderman: "Where is Jeff? I sent both of y'all to get Masky and Hoodie. They both come back before y'all and only one of y'all come back. WHY?!"

BEN: "Well I got bored and split up from Jeff to go kill. Got a couple of fighters. So I have no idea where he is." I gave a huge fake smile.

Slenderman: "Be on your way but when I send you out with someone next time stay together." I shook my head and ran for my life.

*Timeskip to morning* Your P.O.V

I woke up to Vanessa and Jeff already downstairs finishing the kitchen.

Vanessa: "Hey oh my gosh Jeff has told me so much about you. Like the stuff you liked to do when you were younger. The stuff you did when you was younger. Also a whole shit load of stories."

Y/N: "What stories?" I looked over at Jeff a little scared of what he told her.

Vanessa: "A couple of stories like when y'all first met." When we first met it was a good day.

*flashback to some years ago* (because what's a story without a past memory)

Author's P.O.V

Y/N was suffering badly from major bruises from her bullies. Not like it was a group of girls were doing this. It was from a group of boys. As she was walking down the hall to her class she saw them coming her way. Pushing past people to get to her like they owned the place. No one stood up for Y/N because everyone was scared to. So the teachers and the principal never found out. She tried to avoid them but as always that never worked. They pushed her onto her knees and told her to bow to them. Just as she was about to do it someone stopped her. She looked up to see a boy with short brown hair, amazing blue eyes, and a warm and comforting smile. He got up and looked at the bullies. Everyone pulled out there phones and started recording.

Jeff: "Who do you think you are to mess with her?"

Bully 1: "What is that your girlfriend huh?" He looked back at Y/N to see her hurt like this broke him.

Jeff: "No but she's my friend."

Bully 2: "She has no friends. Nice lie tho."

Bully 3: "Now move out of our way so we can see her bow. Or worse we'll decide." They pushed Jeff aside and went for her. She looked at him and saw in those beautiful blue eyes of his a spark. A spark that went into roaring flames. He pulled one bully on the floor and punched him. He was out cold, and the other bullies attacked when they saw this. Jeff took another bully by the neck jumped up kicked the other one in the face, and slammed the one in his lock on the ground. Right when he was finished he went over to Y/N to check if she was OK. Then he looked back at the bullies.

Jeff: "If y'all ever touch her again I'll make y'all wish you were never born." He helped Y/N up and they walked away together.

*end of flashback*

Your P.O.V

Y/N: "Wow that was a legendary day for our school. Someone finally stood up to those boys and didn't fail." I looked at the time and didn't realize how late it was. I made us some breakfast packed my bags and got Vanessa ready for her job interview. She came into my room with a sexy but official outfit on.

 She came into my room with a sexy but official outfit on

Vanessa: "So?"

Y/N: "Nice. Here's the house keys. The cars keys are on the rack. Bye have fun." Me and Jeff were walking though the woods talking for hours until we finally reached the mansion. Once we walked in three axes came flying at my face. Right then and there my life was over.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so this is the new chapter. I'm sorry that y'all had to wait so long. But a lot has been going on with me. But see you next chapter anyways it might be the last.