Chapter 6

"Well nice to meet you Vanessa, my name is Jeff the Killer. Don't ever call me Jeffery Y/N and Slenderman are the only ones that call me that." She still stared at him with wide eyes. He went from heartless to a sweet psychopathic killer.

"Oh by the way your gonna meet the famous Slenderman himself in a few don't be scared by his "face"." Jeffery said laughing I wonder why. Then someone knocked on his then just coming in. What was the point in knocked.

"Jeffery Woods I swear to god if this is not as important as you made is sound then I will slaughter you!" A thing that was about 10 feet tall, white as a piece of paper, wearing a formal suit and tie with some business shoes on, and the most scariest thing NO FACE! Me and Vanessa were shocked at first but then we got scared when he looked over at us and tentacles came out of his back swaying rabidly in anger. He then turned to Jeffery and somehow started to speak!

"JEFFERY WOODS YOU KNOW THE RULES IN THIS HOUSE no humans!" As he finished his sentence he quieted down when he said "no humans" I wonder why. Then Vanessa finally started to speak with a little bit of shivers in her voice.

"Then we can just leave you know you can take us home, and we will never speak of this again. Ok sound cool to you?"

"I don't know what your thinking bitch but Y/N is staying with me."

"Not with a mouth like I'm not, and Vanessa is my friend if I stay she stays!" Jeffery looked at me with hurt eyen, then said with sarcasm.

"Oh I thought I was your friend. I mean I'm your friend right, and you still like me?" His question was a serious though.

"Jeffery of course I do but you know I can make other friends besides you right?"

"Ye ye whatever your right." Then that thing starts to speak again.

"My name is Slenderman but you may call me Slendy if you like a lot of my proxies do call me by that nickname, given to me by my brothers. Also I cannot let you go home at all because if Jeff was to bring you here without killing you, and has been protecting you then that means this is something important. So I will give y'all your own rooms, bathrooms you will also be able to walk around the mansion freely without worry about being killed, and I will also introduce you to the rest of the Creepypasta."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY PEEPS!!!!!!!!! Hope your having a good day it's 8 in the morning a little too early for me to be up for school but OK! I hope your excited to see some pastas I'm going to start writing (typing) the peoples names before they say what they gotta say! SO IT'S NOT GONNA BE CONFUSING ANYMORE. Idk it was kinda confusing for me at times just reading over the story. But yea bye now gotta go start my school work!