Chapter 41

I was sleeping peacefully when Slenderman came out of nowhere and woke me up.

Y/N: "Hey I was having a good dream!" For once in my life.

Slenderman: "May you tell me about your dream on our way to your testing area?"

Y/N: "What are you talking about? I thought this was going to be like a mind test."

Slenderman: "It is but mind tests come in different forms. Now walk and talk or would you like to get changed?"

Y/N: "I'm fine I didn't change from yesterday so these clothes are suitable." After I said that he walked out guess I'm supposed to follow. The mansion seemed empty am I that dangerous to everyone.

Slenderman: "About that dream care to tell me?"

Y/N: "Well I was in an unknown room and then these people came in. I asked who they were and they claimed to be my parents. I trusted them and then you woke me up. But before you woke me I saw Zalgo and he looked angered with my parents."

Slenderman: "He took your real parents first child. He does that with a lot of humans your first child is supposed to be your most prized possession and you can never replace that."

Y/N: "Thanks but a lot of humans really just leave newborns anywhere sometimes. I guess I was one of those kids."

Slenderman: "Do you not trust what I'm telling you."

Y/N: "I do but I highly doubt Zalgo would do that. Well it does seem possible. Anyways where is this testing area."

Slenderman: "We're here." I looked around and all I saw was trees. We were in a clearing in the middle of nowhere.

 We were in a clearing in the middle of nowhere

Y/N: "Beautiful."

Slenderman: "Indeed. You have your own opinion but also you have Zalgo's opinion too."

Y/N: "What does that mean?"

Slenderman: "Zalgo is controlling you to say things you don't really think without you noticing."

Y/N: "That interesting to know how do I fix it?"

Slenderman: "You fight him. Show him your strong." We walked back to the mansion Slendy went to his office and I went to my to my room. The mansion wasn't so deserted now. When I got to my room Jane, Sexy, and Nina were sneaking around my room.

Y/N: "What are y'all doing?"

Jane: "What we want now shut it."

Y/N: "Ok." I slowly walked over to my desk which had a knife that Jeff gave me. I thought I would never use it but never mind. I jumped at Jane stabbed the same shoulder I stabbed her in before. Nina ran at me and I drop kicked her and knocked her on the head with the other half of the knife. I ran at Sexy and she just dodged me I fell on my bed and fell unconscious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup guys like I promised new chapters on the weekend. See ya next chapter.