Escaping the First Order Fleet

The Resistance ships had hyperspace jumped to different locations while escaping from the Lumys Installation. As a result, they were scattered in deep space.

However, the First Order specifically focused on chasing The Harbinger and the three Mon Calamari starcruisers which had escaped with it.

The enemy fleet chased them while firing their cannons and lasers. The Harbinger itself sustained heavy damage from the cannons and turbolasers of the Spike, General Hux's worldship.

Finally, the starcruiser was disabled by a large ion blast from the worldship.

Inside the bridge, the alarms blared as the Resistance officers ran away from the bridge. However, General Leia stayed in the bridge, directing the Resistance officers out.

"Leave! You must escape now! The ship has been disabled and it will soon be boarded!" ordered Leia.

Lieutenant Connix stopped in front of Leia.

"Are you not coming, General?" she asked.

"I'll join you. Head off the ship" replied Leia.

"There's a Corellian frigate inside the ship. All the officers are heading for it"

"Well, then head off!"

Lieutenant Connix headed off the bridge. Leia headed down to one of the computers and grabbed the circular data disk from it's drive, before leaving the bridge. She ran past the cruiser's white hallways as it continued being hit by attacks from the First Order.

"Send a team inside the ship. We need to get those files back immediately!" ordered General Hux.

"Immediately, General" replied Fritarigus.

Fritarigus left the bridge along with six other Colossal troops. They headed over to one of the shuttles in a hangar along with a number of stormtroopers and Colossals.

The shuttle disembarked from the worldship and headed for The Harbinger.

Leia continued to run across the starcruiser's hallways, with her blaster out in order to defend herself when the First Order entered the ship. Resistance servicemen, carrying their blasters and rifles, ran past her.

Suddenly, Leia heard gunfire coming from one of the other hallways. The stormtroopers and Colossals had come to the ship, and they shot down a number of the Resistance members who defended the ship. Three Resistance members retreated to Leia, and one of them tossed a grenade at the approaching stormtroopers, killing five of them.

"The First Order! They're boarding the ship!" yelled one of the Resistance soldiers.

"Come with me!" ordered Leia.

Leia and the three other Resistance members ran down the hallway, firing behind them at the approaching First Order troops.  The First Order troops ran through the hallway, firing at Leia and her comrades.

However, Leia hid behind one of the doorways along with her comrades. She got out of cover and fired, shooting a stormtrooper in the head and hitting another in the chest.

Leia then entered the door, which led to a supplies room with gray supply crates and a computer. The room was square shaped, and there were two Resistance workers inside. They wore tan work suits, and they crouched behind some of the crates with their guns ready. 

"What are you doing here?" asked Leia.

"We were trying to escape the First Order like you, General. But they attacked and killed our comrades, and we were forced to escape into this room" replied one of the workers.