Reunion and Recollection in Ahch-To

On the lost planet Ahch-To, an oceanic planet with islands, Rey has finally found Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. After getting to the planet, Rey had been forced to walk up the mountain on the steps of an ancient Jedi Temple.

Now Rey stood at the top of the rocky and green mountain, facing the Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. She felt tired, but also relieved at finding Luke. Luke, now an old man with long gray hair and a beard wearing tan Jedi robes, took off his hood as he faced Rey with his blue eyes. Rey also stared at Luke in the eyes. Both of them felt happy at being reunited after so long, but they also felt strange.

As Luke continued to look at her, Rey took her blue lightsaber, Luke's former lightsaber, from her satchel and pointed it at him. Tears fell from her eyes. They both stared at each other for a few seconds, until Luke broke the silence.

"Rey. You have come, my niece" said Luke.

Rey's expression turned to a questioning one.

"Master Luke Skywalker. I've searched long and hard to find you. It is good to finally meet you. But excuse me?" she asked.

"You have met me before, Rey. We know each other, and we are related by blood" replied Luke.

"What do you mean?" asked Rey.

"I am your uncle, Rey. My sister bore you with Han Solo" replied Luke.

Rey's expression turned to a shocked one.

"So I'm Kylo Ren's sister?" she asked.

"Yes. You were part of the original Jedi Academy in Yavin 4 as a youngling. The Academy was flourishing, and the Jedi seemed to be on the path to a bright future. You yourself were a promising student, Rey, strong in the Force. But everything changed when your brother fell to the dark side" explained Luke.

"No, that can't be true" said Rey in disbelief.

"It's no coincidence that you are strong in the Force, that you are a good fighter, and that you held your own against my former apprentice. It is also no coincidence that you had such a strong bond with Han and Leia, one that is only shared with children and their parents" said Luke.

As Luke continued to speak, visions from the past came to Rey's head. First, she saw herself as a toddler in an apartment room, being cradled by a woman sitting on a red couch. Rey recognized the woman as Leia. Leia wore a yellow dress with white sleeves.

Beside her, a little boy was being cradled by Han. The boy was significantly older than Rey, and he had black hair. She got a chill to her spine as she recognized this boy as Kylo. Leia laughed as she cradled Rey.

The room had a large glass door at it's back, which led to a balcony overlooking a large city.

The vision then shifted to a jungle planet, with giant stone pyramids and temples. One of the buildings, a really wide one with four tall stone buildings on it, was the Jedi Academy.

Rey stood below the Academy with Kylo, Leia and Han beside her. Kylo was now a young teenager. They were being taken by their parents to be trained as Jedi. Behind then was a white shuttle with two wings, which were raised due to the ship being boarded. Rey turned around at her mom.

"Will I see you again, Mom?" asked Rey.

"Rey, you are going to be trained as a Jedi. This is a great beginning for you. Your uncle Luke is the head of the Jedi Academy, and he will teach you well. I'm sure we'll see each other again someday" said Leia.

Rey then looked over to Kylo, who hugged his father. Han then walked over to Rey and hugged her.

"Good luck, my daughter" he said.