My Stupid Lover 22

< Vincent's POV >

'So Vincent, how's school? I've been getting this information na you became one of the most handsome students in your school. Is it true?' asked by the woman adjacent to me.

'Why do you care?' I answered harshly.

The man across the woman stopped reading the daily paper, he rolled it in, and threw it to my direction. Fortunately, I knew he'll do this so I ducked.

'Matuto kang gumalang sa mga magulang mo!' The man sternly said.

Yeah. They're my parents, to my immense disappointment.

Hey, have you heard about those kids who grew without parental supervision? If yes, please count me in to that one fvcked up list. If not, then listen to my fairytail-like (not) story.

It all started when my father, Marco, met my mother. My father was the heir apparent of the company that his father built. He was like all the other rich guys out there: playful, arrogant, careless, chauvinist. To shorten the endless list of traits, a total jerk.

While my mother, Rhea, was then a budding accountant. She was very driven because of her only goal, she wanted all the riches in the world.

Then the old story went on, my dad met my mom. They played around. But little did my dad knew, my mom was planning something.

Mom invited Dad to her apartment, to celebrate her birthday. They watched movie, ate, and drank. Mom made sure Dad was way too drunk that he cannot even stand anymore.

Mom, with immense struggle, brought my drunk Dad to her room. There, she did of the unthinkable, she took advantage of my father's state and had sex with him.

Let's fast forward to the time my Dad found out that he impregnated Mom. He was way furious to Mom. Who wouldn't? But he can't do anything to get rid of my Mom because my Grandfather fixed their marriage right away.

So there, nine months later, I came in to picture. But as I said earlier, I grew up with no parental supervision. My Dad hated me because I was, am, and will be the living proof that Mom tricked him. My Mom didn't want me anymore, for I have already done my part.

And this day, is yet like the other days. You ask why? Let us hear how our conversation went through.

'Saan ba ako pupunta? Anong gagawin ko?' I answered back insipidly.

'Ha? Ano ba yang sinasabi mo Vincent?' nagmamaangang tanong sa akin ni Mama.

I stared at her incredulously. Hindi na uubra yung ganyan sa akin. 'Oh please, just tell what I'm going to do. I don't want to play dumb games right now.'

'Fine. Be our representative to that party of Mr. & Mrs. Arguelles.' I told you guys, this is just like the other days.