My Stupid Lover 44.1

< Someone's POV >

"Sir, a package from a certain Mr. Inlayo came." I heard my executive assistant say over the intercom.

It's about time that that damn package arrived! Ilang araw ko nang hinihintay ang mga resulta sa mga iniutos ko sa lalaking iyon! I thought he was the best in his field that's why I chose him to do the work. But apparently, his work is way below par of what I expect to my employees!

"Send it in."

My executive assistant then entered my office with a brown envelope on one hand. She placed the envelope in my table then she silently left my room.

Now, let me see what that God-damned child has been doing while I'm away.

Agad akong napasabunot sa buhok ko sa mga litratong ipinadala nung inutusan ko. Totoo ngang kapag wala ang pusa, nagsasaya ang daga.

I threw the documents and furnishings in my table away furiously because of the insolence of that good-for-nothing bastard.

That fool is becoming more adamant in his rebellion. Palibhasa ay may nakukuhang mga kakampi mula sa mga walang kwentang nilalang na nakapaligid sa kanya.

But I'd like to give credit where credit is due. I applaud the firm tenacity of the families of those bastards who support that pest.

I gave them multiple warnings to leave the side of that pest but they didn't budge. Mga malalakas ang loob. Sinong ipinagmamalaki nila? Baka naman alukan ko lang yun ng kalahating milyong dolyar eh pumanig agad sa akin.

Ngayon, let's see where their loyalty to that ingrate will go now that I'm about to comeback. Show me that loyalty crap you are boasting lalo kapag kumilos na ako.

Kinuha ko ang isa sa mga litratong ipinadala sa akin saka ko dinahan dahan ang paglukot dito.

"Book me a flight bound to the Philippines tomorrow evening. As for my meetings this week, cancel those that are not very important. Send the EVP as my proxy for those very important meetings." I instructed my executive assistant over the intercom.

And as for you, insolent pest, enjoy your remaining hours for you've never seen misery the way I'll give it. I'll be seeing you sooner than you think Madison Alexis,

my abhorrent child.

~~~~~~

< Madison Alexis' POV >

"Oh Kuya, I'll text you na lang when to fetch me ha? Bye po." sabi ko sabay baba ng van.

Mabuti at dito sa may city plaza ako nagpababa. Gusto ko kasi munang mag-pay respect dun sa Antipolo Cathedral dahil naka-balik ako dito.