valt x abby (oc) → sunset.

This is gonna be more like a friendship thingy? Both of them are energetic and happy beans so I thought this would be cute

This was requested by a dear friendo of mine aka Abby49904

---

Valt and Abby were being well...... Valt and Abby.

The two were hanging out with the BeyClub when Kensuke made the mistake to bring chocolate for everyone.

What's the mistake for bringing chocolate?

Valt and Abby ate all of the chocolate, not leaving a crumb for anyone.

Right now they were jumping, running and screaming random stuff.

"sPRIGGAN BREAKS IN EPISODE 49"

"sHU IS H A W T"

"fREE SLEEPS TOO MUCH HE NEEDS MONSTER ENERGY"

The other people in the room were not really amused by this. It was their chocolate! And Valt and Abby ate it!

Luckily, the two former hyper children collapsed on the floor, panting. Then they went into a laughing fit.

"SHADDUP YOU TWO! YOU ATE OUR CHOCOLATE!" Wakiya screamed.

Abby stopped laughing for a moment and looked at Wakiya. "I DON'T GIVE A--"

"CANDY" Valt yelled.

The entire BeyClub couldn't tolerate this anymore. They all left, leaving Shu "supervising" the two.

Valt and Abby lied on the ground laughing for a couple of minutes, until the laughter went into soft chuckles to silence.

They stared at the pinkish sky, due to the sunset.

"Valt?" Abby tried to get his attention.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"You know you're the best friendo I have, right?"

[[then i put my vocabulary in there lol]]

Valt turned to face Abby, and gave a big smile at her.

"Of course, Abby!"

Shu was looking at the his two friends, happy that the two had such a strong friendship.

Then, Valt and Abby suddenly stood up, and decided to run and chase each other outside of the school, since the roof was school property and they didn't want to destroy anything.

"wAIT VALT YOU'RE TOO FAST!!!"

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!!"

And then there was laughter.

---

oml Abby im so sorry

im begging for forgiveness

I promise your other request will be better ;-;

im sooooooo sorry

anyhoo i hope you guys liked this?