crossover → a high school life full of despair.

The author's note is long, so I apologize for that.

This is a Danganronpa and Beyblade Burst/God crossover, which I'll be entering for -YanYan-chan- 's contest.

This is a crossover of Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc. I'll include the beginning, up to the end of the first class trial. I've based it off of the animation, because I really didn't have the time to actually watch a gameplay of the actual game, so I apologize for that as well.

The exact dialogue or exact events in this oneshot won't be here, only the major events, such as the beginning, who died, who will be executed, as who will be in here. Again, I apologize for that. It will be almost the same, though.

There will be descriptions of gore, and probably constant profanity, so beware. ((:

How I've assigned the characters is by comparing their dispositions, or I just randomly did it (which was only for around 2 characters).

The Characters (they're all v1 characters)»

Makoto is Shu

Kyoko is Kensuke

Aoi is Cooza

Hagakure is Rantaro

Mondo is Ben

Maizono is Chris

Sakura is Xhaka

Leon is Sisco

Yamada is Stan

Toko is Hoji

Togami is Wakiya

Chihiro is Naoki

Celes is Daina

Ishimaru is Trad

Mukuro is Lui

And Monokuma is Alexander.

-

I walk towards the large school building, butterflies stirring in my stomach just at the sight of Hope's Peak Academy. I was just outside the gate, my crimson eyes gazing at the high school, still not believing that I got into one of the best schools I could think of by just winning a raffle.

Also, if you were wondering, I am Kurenai Shu, the Super High School Level Lucky Student. I guess you could have assumed my talent by what I mentioned earlier.

I look down at the ground, seeing the line where the floor I was stepping on and the school grounds were separated. I was nervous, I wouldn't know any of my classmates, and I wasn't really good at making friends, due to my almost always cold facade that I was so used to have.

My high school life starts now, I think, and I take my first step on the school grounds. Something wasn't right, because when I took my first step, I immediately felt dizzy, losing my balance and my eyesight was getting blurry.

Then I blacked out.

~

I woke up in an abandoned classroom, my vision blurry at first. I looked around at the walls, that had a giraffe-like pattern, random blotches of dark yellow on a background of a lighter shade of said color.