boa alacer → impressive.

Some Random Keys:
F/C» Favorite Color
B/M» Bey Move
And y'all know the rest :D

•~•

"So, this is the Snake Pit. Apparently," I looked at the old pyramid-like building.

"So this is where Shu went to?" Valt asked Wakiya.

"I guess. I mean, it doesn't really look like a training facility, but apparently it is," Wakiya frowned.

"Let's go in!" Cooza suggested.

"We could die if we go in there, Cooza!" Kumicho yelled at him.

"He was only making a suggestion, Kumicho," Daina popped in.

"Cooza's right," I said. "We better go in."

"Are you crazy, Y/N?!" Wakiya yelled at me with a scared look on his face.

"Yep," I smiled.

We were here to search for our friend Shu, who Wakiya concluded he went to Mexico to train at the Snake Pit, a mysterious place where Bladers go to so they can become stronger.

Spriggan breaking must have affected him way too much, knowing that it was his fault and that he couldn't beat Lui and battle Valt in the finals.

I look at Valt, who is ready to enter the Snake Pit, and I know he is as worried about Shu as I am. Probably even more worried than I am.

"Hey! We have to enter!" I yelled at Wakiya, Kumicho, and Cooza. Daina wasn't doing anything wrong at all, though.

"Y/N, what if we never get out? I told ya all that some Bladers never come back after entering."

"We have to find our friend! Or is he even your friend?" I asked Wakiya with hurt.

"I guess you have a point," Wakiya said, smiling sadly.

"Alright! Let's get our friend back!"

~

Let's just say that didn't happen.

Instead of finding Shu, we found this guy that looked like Shu. He called himself Red Eye, but he crushed us when he said that Shu was dead.

But he had Shu's bey, and he said that Shu wasn't worthy of Spriggan, and that Red Eye was the actual one worthy of it.

Valt battled the guy, saying if he won, he would get Shu's Bey back.

Valt lost, and Red Eye told us to leave.

haha, we didn't.

We entered the Snake Pit, searching for Shu, when we entered a room that was unbelievable.

The room was enormous, full of males that seemed to be practicing a hardcore workout, most of them seeming to be dying of exhaustion.

We walked by the room, when a teenager with vibrant green eyes almost collapsed.

Fortunately, I caught him, but he then shoved me away, as if he didn't need any help, which he clearly needed.

"Sorry," I muttered, feeling a blush of embarrassment creep into my cheeks.

He only glared at me.

"I didn't ask for your help," He muttered coldly, struggling to get back up to only wear himself out more.

I frowned at the green-haired male, who seemed to be extremely exhausted. His hair was damp with sweat, and he was panting heavily.

"You should really take a break, you seem really tired." I said worriedly.