clio x lynx (oc) → tomato juice.

*sniff* my son found love

Guess who the lucky bean is

Its lynxTheBeybladegGirl's OC Lynx

[[she requested this btw]]
---
"LYNX!! I SWEAR TO GOD, GIMME MY JUICE BACK, OR ELSE!!!!"

Lynx abruptly stopped, and tilted her head, as if she was thinking. Then she snickered, resuming her sprint.

"NO AND NEVER!!!!!!!!" She said, followed by a laugh.

Clio growled and kept running after her. When will she ever learn?

I assume you're confused. Well, Clio just wanted to drink his tomato juice, but then Lynx came in. She thought it would be fun to piss off Clio and steal his juice. And here we are now.

Lynx was actually doing this because she actually had a small, uh i mean big, crush on the vampire. But little did she know that Clio grew a liking to her, too.

Beads of sweat dropped off Clio's pale face as he tried to keep his pace, but he just couldn't.

[[ comment here if this is you :D ]]

Lynx stopped and looked back at Clio, who was breathing heavily, crouched down, and felt a tiny sympathy in her heart.

Lynx walked up to him, and kneeled so she could see his cute face. Clio looked at her, and soon his cheeks colored in a light shade of pink.

Lynx soon blushed too, but she ignored it and helped him up. She smiled at Clio at how adorable he was.

"Can I have my juice now, Lynx?" Clio asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

Lynx closed her eyes and smirked as she raised the bottle in her hand higher. Now it was out of reach. Great.

Then the most idiotic idea popped in Clio's mind, so he was going to try it. It was dumb, but it was anything for his juice.

Clio grabbed Lynx by the shoulders and yanked her in his direction, trapping her in a kiss.

After being shocked for a few seconds, Lynx relaxed, but she got distracted and lowered the bottle of red liquid.

As soon as they parted, Clio swiftly grabbed the bottle and smirked, as Lynx's face started to heat up.

"Lynx, I didn't just do that to get my juice." Clio started.

Lynx was now a thousand times more embarrassed and confused. "W-What do you mean b-by th-that?!" She responded.

"Lynx, it's obvious that we like it each other." He said with a smirk.

"M-Maybe.."

"Why not give me a chance to make you happy?"

Lynx thought for a moment. "If you give me your juice~" The replied with a small, hopeful smile.

"Lynx, I'm not going to-"

But then, Lynx snatched the juice out of his hands and ravenously drank the rest of it.

"How am I going to survive this relationship......"

•~•

mmmmmm

this isn't good enough

IM SORRY CHILDREN

has anyone seen the beyblade burst god english dub yet

BECAUSE I HAVE

sisco's voice is kinda hot-

free's voice is my life

chris's voice is SO CUTE OMG

and trad has a terrible voice :)

And I'll review the voices in my randomness book so

Check it out pls

I'll have it out by tomorrow I hope

k bai