lui x alice (oc) → bully.

i was looking at a picture of the battle of lexington

and i saw this guy face palming and ya

This is for KikyoTsukimori and her OC Alice is a super soft bean and she must be protected :3

•~•

Shirasagijo Lui.

The guy that bullied Alice all the time.

All because of something Alice never understood.

Alice thought there would be no end to this suffering. And she never had the idea that her bully would give her her first kiss.

It all started not too long ago.

~

Alice was simply eating her lunch. She was thinking about her day, especially when the teacher presented a new student. His name was Shirasagijo Lui.

The same new kid sat in her table, with nothing to eat. Alice never got a good look at him, so she took the opportunity to see his outfit and everything.

He had curly light blue hair, styled so it could look like a bright blue colored fire. He wore a turquoise shirt and purple tie, as well as dark blue pants and white boots. To make it look more unique, he had a fluffy white scarf draped on his shoulders.

Alice was shy, but she wanted to be friends with him.

"H-Hey, my name's Alice. You must be Lui!" She smiled softly.

Lui frowned at her, and Alice could finally look at his eyes.

They were a beautiful shade of deep purple. But those eyes gave a harsh look at her.

"Why would I want to be friends with such a loser?" He simply growled. He got up from his seat and moved to another table.

Ever since he came, Alice was insulted and sometimes hit by him.

But it never really affected her. She went through worse.

He bullied her because of her clothing, hair, shy personality, and something else.

She never lost hope. On anything.

[[ is it me or does this somewhat give danganronpa vibes or smth- ]]

Lui lost his. But Alice was always full of it. That was what he despised the most.

But.

Lui started growing feeling for the yellow and black haired female.

He admits, she was kind of cute. When he hated Alice's endless supply of hope, he liked it at the same time.

No joke, Lui was falling for Alice.

It's been seven months since Lui came. And since he bullied Alice.

Alice came into school, a smile on her face, ready for a new and great day. She made some friends in school, and she really wanted to talk with them.

But then-

-Lui blocked her from the door to her homeroom.

"Oh- Um... Can you move a little bit? I need to get to class." She smiled sheepishly.

Again. Lui wanted to kill her.

But how would he kill the girl he liked?

"No." He states.

"Why do you hate me so much? I didn't do anything. I just wanted to be your friend." Alice's voice was shaky. Lui's heart broke to see Alice this way. But on the outside, he stayed the same.

"Your hope, that's what I absolutely hate." He growled. He stepped closer to Alice, until her back was pressed to the wall, and Lui pinned her wrists to the wall as well.

[[ im sorry ]]

"But at the same time, I like it." He smirked.

Alice was absolutely red at the comments. Does this mean he likes her? Or is this all a tease?

Lui leaned in to her lips, and he kissed her.

Despite what her inner thoughts were screaming at her, she kissed back. His lips were rough, yet soft. She liked the feeling.

The kiss only lasted for about 10 seconds, when Lui stepped away.

"See you around," Was all he said until he walked away.

Alice was dazed.

She felt her lips, and they still felt warm.

She walked into class, and she sat down, still wondering what would happen now that he kissed her.

Was she still a girl to bully?

Or was she his girlfriend?

Or was she just a normal person to be left alone?

She didn't care what would next.

•~•

oOfIe

FOR ONCE IM KINDA PROUD OF WHAT I WROTE??

but it's still trash

im sorry kikyo ;-;

Idk

But now I've updated like

2-3 times this week?

wOoT

but ya

anyhoo

vote and comment??

ya