shirasagijou lui → sorry.

[[ AU where there is five members of the Spin Emperors, and you are the second best blader. For the English Dub watchers, instead of a Supreme 4, there is a Supreme 5 ]

And, warning, this is super long af

•~•

"Just show yourself," You muttered to the Beyblade Mask, or should I say, Zac the Sunshine.

He chuckled.

"But I would attract all of my fans~" he replied, not aware of the crowd of students that formed behind you and the Beyclub.

"I think you already did," Shu reasoned, pointing back at the group.

Some people in the group were whispering to themselves or others in the group, while others were fangirling.

Zac laughed. "I guess my shine can't be hidden, can it?"

You facepalmed.

"The true identity of the Beyblade Mask is none other than..."

You waited for the fangirls, who were ready to screech until your ears bled.

"Zac the Sunshine~!!"

And that's when all hell broke loose.

~

After Zac revealed his identity, you were right, the fangirls screeched, and your ears bled.

You were used to it, since your brother was the "amazing and hot" Kurenai Shu.

Don't ask me where the "amazing and hot" part got into this one shot.

Anyhoo, after you got temporarily deaf, Zac dragged you and the Beyclub to his party, to meet the "special guest" that was going to come over.

You all had a good time. You ate to your fill, and just sat on a random bench and saw people walk by with your red eyes.

"What are you doing, Y/N?" Valt popped out of nowhere and petted your H/C hair.

"I dunno," You replied, popping a candy in your mouth. And like if the world hated you, Zac came over and sat next to you.

"Beautiful day, right, Y/N~?" He sang. "I guess," You shoved more candy in your mouth. "When is the 'special guest' coming?" You looked over to the blonde male.

"Not long, but you're going to be so surprised when you know who he is," He smirked.

"And who is it?" Valt inquired.

"Shirasagijo Lui, the most powerful Blader in Japan," Zac replied.

You spit out all of the candy you had in your mouth.

"What?!" You and Valt said in unison.

"Yep. It was hard to convince him, but I managed to get him here~" He smiled.

"Shu's gonna be so pissed off," You whined.

"Pissed off about what?" Shu asked, walking over to you. You, Zac, and Valt sweat dropped.

"I-Uh," You started.

"What? Y/N, what did you do?!" Shu panicked, knowing what you were capable of.

"SHE ATE ALL OF YOUR FOOD! I TOLD HER TO NOT DO IT, BUT SHE DID IT ANYWAYS!" Valt yelled, catching the attention of almost everyone. Even the music from the stage stopped.

Shu chuckled. "It's fine, I didn't really want the rest anyways," He gave a closed-eye smile.

"Well, the guest is here, so come over to the stage~!" Zac rushed off.