No Way

Cori

One more week and I'll be out of this hell hole.

I haven't talked to any of my classmates, friends, in two years now. Ever since we had to move to a new house I had no choice but to change schools. That made my life a living hell.

I remember the day so clearly too when I came into my class on the first day of eighth grade. Not talking, not making eye contact, just staring at the floor and doing one of the possible things that would make me happy. I started to read.

Ever since then many people tried countless of times to befriend me, only to be filled with disappointment when I turned them down. It was amusing to look at their facial expressions. Unless they were people that just wouldn't give up.

Julian Sherwood. The typical class clown, bad boy, and the perfect definition of hot bothered me every day. That guy irritated me plenty for two whole ears.

Unfortunately, all of the grade nine classes had a field trip to an amusement park to celebrate our graduation for finishing junior high. You would wonder why 'unfortunately'? Its because I'm going to be stuck all alone on the rides with no friends.

This sucks.

After our class got out of the bus our teachers told us where to meet when the day ends and we all just went our separate ways. Before I went on any rides I checked all of the cool places and bought myself some ice cream. I felt peckish.

Just as I was to get a taste of the vanilla goodness someone came right behind me and took a bight. It was a big one. I turned around to see the dream crusher of all little girls, (counting me). At that point, I knew who would die a soundless death.

Never mess with a girls ice cream.

The tall figure had a smirk on his face, black hair and wonderful blue eyes. It should be illegal to look so hot, but that didn't matter. Julian stole the most precious thing that would make my day.

" What was that all about?!"

" That ice cream was good."

" Oh I know it was, and you had no right to put your ugly face on it!" The biggest lie of 2017.

" Aw come on I can buy you another one."

" Alright, go on don't keep me waiting."Giving out a little chuckle he came up to the ice cream stand and bought me the same looking vanilla ice cream.

I didn't bother to thank him and just turned to the opposite direction leaving him behind. That was pointless because he just started following and annoying me. Asking the stupidest questions ever.

" Do you have any friends? Do you do anything but reading and playing sports? Why do you never smile..." I was about to snap at him when I heard another voice call my name. Turning around my gaze follows the direction of the high pitched voice.

My whole body, heart, and soul stopped at once, as I feel a single tear roll down my cheek and my lips curving into a smile.

" No way,"