It's About Time

Alice

I was never expecting this turn of events. I had a chance with Damon and Julian was sure to get together with Cori. Everything is going too smoothly I'm getting a little scared.

Felice's birthday party turned out grate and I can't wait to tell Julian the news.

It's a snowy Monday afternoon and I'm in my math class with none other than Julian.

"I have some blasting news my friend that include none other than our miss little Cori." I get my most formal voice on and wait for the curiousness to hit in.

"Really now? What have you got?"

"So while my self Felice and Cori were sleeping over our deer friends house we questioned each other about juicy info. I so happened to hear that our Cori has a crush on an interesting guy for her."

"So? Spit it out Alice." He got more into it than I could of imagined.

"She has a crush on..." a moment of torturous silence. "You."

At that point he looked like he was in cloud nine. His smirk was grim and you could just tell how happy he was.

"Only remember you heard nothing."

"Oh lord thanks Alice. You can't believe how happy I am." Oh trust me I know.

Later on the day I saw Cori by her locker waiting for me. Only it was then when I noticed that Julian started to get a move on her. At it boy! Show her the fire of true love!

As I watched them talk I had this guilt wash over me. I am mostly happy because Cori is in love with Julian and I have a chance with Damon, but now I only realize that it might crush his heart.

Ugh I'm such a—

"Cori I... do you want to hangout with me right now?"

"Um sure I guess."

I better leave them be and deal with my own problems. I'll find out what happened anyway. Cori won't be able to stand the thought of keeping it away from me or Felice.