Deffinition Of Handsome

Alice

There I was again. Alone with my friend who I would like to date, but sadly for me he is, or was crushing on my best friend. Now he is trying to accept the fact that she chose somebody else and not the so darn good looking guy.

Oh well. Though now I do have the chance to be with him like I always dreamed. I am just too shy to tell him how I fell.

"So do you want to go somewhere?" Damon asked me.

"Umm I don't know. I'm not really feeling it right now."

"Then how about we go and take a seat at some caffe? Maybe talk about something?" I was down for that.

"Sure." A couple of minutes of dead silence bothered me so much I started a conversation. "So, how are you feeling about the Cori and Julian thing?"

He didn't look too happy to talk about it but spoke anyway. "Trying to let go of the fact that she chose a freak over such devilish handsome guy like me." If he wasn't serious about it and was joking then he already accepted it."

"Pft you're not that handsome and Julian does look good."

"Aww you don't need to lie for Cori. You got to admit I'm adorable!"

"Well I guess you are."

"You really think so?"

Shit. That was not for him to hear. I messed up big time. "I didn't say that."

"No you totally did. I knew it! No girl can resist my charm."

"Keep telling that to your self." We laughed it off.

"So how do you feel about them being together?"

"I was relived really."

"Why?"

"Well I do ship them but I also couldn't stand the thought of you and Cori being together." It's time I tell him.

"What?"

"I really really like you." After that he just stood there. Why! Say something!

"Alice." I gulped. " would you be my girlfriend?"