Up His Own Ass

Cori

I ate my food quickly and sprinted to my room to change into proper attire for outside. Putting on a t-shirt, leggings, and a hoodie I go to the bathroom and put my hair into a messy bun. With that, I took off closing the door behind me.

Once I was at the park I saw Alice and Felice sitting on a bench busy in their conversation. Soon my location was detected when Felice noticed me coming.

" Cori! Took you a while."

" Sorry guys. I had to finish My breakfast." 

" More like lunch at this point." Alice joined in. " So, we need to know every single detail of the two years apart. Mainly the juicy part." Well, that escalated quickly. 

There I was describing my life away from my friends. Telling them about how I was totally opposite from the times I've spent with them, about me joining sports teams to keep my spirit up, and most of all about Julian who was annoying me. Though I do admit that he helped me stay sane through it all. After all, he was the only person who didn't give up on me at school.

" Oh, so you had it tough huh," Alice said that, but there was no pity in her voice. That's what I loved about her.

" Yes, I was pretty tough. But I held up this far. Oh, by the way. What schools are you planning to go to next year?" My curiosity got the best of me.

" The Prisma High school of course. It's the closest one." Of course, they would go there. Maybe even... 

Felice cut through my thoughts " Sorry guys but I have to get going. My mom wants me to babysit my brother. See ya!" And like that she ran off. 

" So Alice. You haven't told me your story of the eighth and ninth grade. How was it?" She didn't look too comfortable telling me but it looked like she got the courage after a minute of hesitation. 

" Well, let's just say it wasn't that good. After you left It wasn't the same. Until It got worse. I met a guy, at first he was awesome. I started to develop feelings for him but kept it a secret. I don't know what bug bit him but he started to be a total jerk. And not to everyone, just me. Is that- is that how guys show affection or is he really a total jerk?" I was totally up for the gossip, especially if it was this juicy.

" Let me tell you something. Just shove his own words up his own ass! No one messes with you got that."

" You know you're right!"

" Hell ya, I am!" That was the best advice I have ever given to anyone, and boy did it feel good."  

After talking more with Alice I was too hipper.

walking down the street I stumbled across my brother. He wasn't alone, there was a girl with him. A pretty one at that. I was proud of him. Deciding not to interfere I go towards the direction of y house. He's got some explaining to do.