Embarrassed

Cori

It was my chance to shine!

After Felix made his poor set I tried my best to bump the ball that went to my left. I got the chance to get a nudge at it to my teammates and they easily hit it towards Felice.

One point for us.

I and Alice well know our opponents weaknesses. I know Felix's and she knows Felice's. The only problem is Julian, that is always so secure and hard to read. That's what so irritating about him. I can never get under his skin like I can with other people. 

Now that I think about it, he never opened up to me. Maybe I should get closer to him, like hangout or something. I'll just have to see, is all up to this jerk and his feelings.

I look up from the water to see a beach ball heading for my face. I quickly make a set to prevent the embarrassing moment but as the ball travels to Felix he bumps it back into my direction and the ball hits me in the face with an incredibly weird force for a beach ball. Talk about preventing the embarrassment. 

I could feel my cheeks starting to blush. All of my friends are laughing at me. I start pouting.

When we finished swimming and having fun the girls and the guys split into their change rooms. Drying ourselves quickly and putting on our clothes we all drove to Felice's where we will have pizza and cake. The best part of the whole day.

The car parked in front of the house and we all depart in one motion to the shelter.

The pizza was surrounding the whole kitchen. Pepperoni, cheese and pineapple, the grossest pizza I ever saw. Like who puts fruit on a pizza? Sadly it was The birthday-girls favorite so I had no right to complain. You could clearly see that no one was going for it accept Felice by the empty boxes.

We all finally finished our pizzas after four or five slices each and it was time for cake. The cake itself was chocolate with pink and yellow flowers decorating the whole thing.

That was a good meal. 

Fortunately, after we had talks about life the boys had to go and leave us girls hanging for the slumber party that we gonna have. Which was the thing I was looking for after the craziness. Only when I changed into pajamas and climbed on the bed did I realize I was very tired, but it wasn't over yet.

I still had questions about Felice's new relationship.