Damon Better Watch Out

Cori

Day two of our plan. I'm in my English class with Alice. We were assigned a project where we were supposed to write a story (more like a book) for the rest of the semester. That was something I was looking forward to. I had a brilliant idea with thrilling action! Mixed with some romance and fantasy!

This will be the best one yet.

"How are you feeling?" I could only think that Alice asked me about Julian. She and I are the only ones who know that Julian is not with us anymore.

"Better than yesterday." I cried myself to bed. Before that Alice came over to be there for me. I appreciate that a lot.

"Well I'm still going to call him, that was the past, I have to move on."
Plus I couldn't afford my best friend getting hurt. This is about her right now.

"That's the spirit! By the way you should of been there at lunch yesterday. It was quite the drama. And I met the nicest guy in the world!" Oh really?

"Tell me about him."

"Well he got quite the humour and his eyes are very charming. A very attractive guy too. Bill is his name."

"Oh I know that guy! He has a brother and sister, Will and Eliza. I met Will on Monday. Yesterday he introduced me to his siblings. Bill is actually his fraternal twin."

"That's cool. Ask them to sit with us at lunch." Oh boy I will. Alice you're unbelievable. Helping out with the plan not knowingly.

Damon better watch out. I have a trio on my team.

***

Physics! I was getting excited. We were going to do a project where we will be building miniature houses with working lights. Amazing! Our teacher is the best.

"Alright class while the sheets are getting passed to your desks I need you to get a partner as this is a project that cannot be accomplished with one person. Also we won't have enough materials."

"Hey Palmer." Will sitting behind me poked me with a finger. I'm glad it's not a pencil.

"I have a first name you know."

"Oh I know. Wanna be my partner?"

I hesitated before agreeing. He was the only person I knew here.

"How about we meet at your house to work on it."

"Why my house? I'm sure your brother and sister wouldn't mind us working at your place."

"My family just moved to this town so we are unpacking." Ok that made sense why I never saw him.

"Ok fine, I'll ask my parents about it."

"So today after school?"

"Yep."

***

Lunch at last. I am not feeling very excited about pursuing Alice's saving mission. I started it with Julian and my hopes were I'd end it with him. I don't want to but I have to move on. It was too hard on me.

"Hey? Earth to Cori." Eliza came by my locker to help me with the next step in our scheme against Damon. "So I have a perfect idea. I should meet your friends!" That was something unexpected. "That way I can have somebody except my brothers to hang out with and we will get Alice away from that person whatever his name is." That seemed like a good idea actually.

"What will your brothers do?"

"Find out more about that jerk of a guy!"

"Damon."

"Find out more about that jerk Damon!" She is a sweet heart.

We made a rendezvous and walked to our lunch table. Or more like Eliza dragged me to the table where my two best friends were sitting.

"I would like you to meet one of my friends. Meet Eliza Jacobs."