Uh Oh

Cori

laughing our asses off at the sight of Felice trying to find her phone was one of the best things that happened after the whole break down Alice was having. We managed to calm her down after a couple of cute pictures of puppies and chocolate chip ice cream.

I only ate the chocolate chips, they were the only satisfying part of it all.

When Felice finally found the phone which took the effort of tripping over shoes and knocking down everything with those clumsy hands of hers the girls finally started to pack their things and get ready for taking off. I was getting ready too, I had nothing to do since no one was home so why not walk my friends home?

We all got our things ready and walked out of my house, locking the door behind me I rushed to catch up with my friends. 

We were entering the park area and Wills face flashed in my head. This was the exact same spot the twins were spying Damon in. Let's hope they all changed locations, It would be awful to see Damon here after what happened at my place. This was also a good time to tell Felice about everything going on the past month. I had no time at our hangout since we were all fooling around. 

I nudged Eliza with my shoulder. When she looked in my direction I pointed at Felice who was walking in front of us right beside Alice. She nodded making it clear she understood.

"Felice can we talk to you."

"Sure!"

"Why only Felice?" Alice's tone filled with suspicion.

"It is a special secret, like what we will be giving you on your birthday... yup!" I could have made a better lie but she seemed to buy it. Alice loves when someone mentions her or wants to make her something. 

We dragged Felice away and behind a tree. telling her everything we did for the past weeks and when it all began. About Eliza's help and her twin brothers who were currently somewhere close spying on Damon. About how Julian told me about his childhood with her and how he had to leave for good

Her face shown with different emotions that were coming one after another. She was at the edge of snapping and doing something she would regret. I didn't blame her. All of the times I wanted to take a chainsaw and slice through Damon multiple times and then ask how are you feeling to annoy him. Ever since I found out about him I felt betrayed, almost crying at the thought of him not being there for me anymore like he was when we were smaller. I did love him once, now he is just another person in my eyes. It hurts to think that I once trusted him.

"What?!" I looked at Felice to answer her question but she was looking somewhere else.  Her eyes widening as if she has seen a ghost, and then it struck me. Felice never said anything it was someone else. Turning to look in the direction Felice's eyes were glued to, I stopped immediately. 

"Alice..." Eliza's voice echoed in my head.

"Is that true...?" Silence, " Cory answer, is that true?" A tear escaped her eye.

"Yes... it-- it is true," she fell to the ground silently sobbing a hand over her mouth.

I knew. I have always known that we could never prevent it from happening, from her getting hurt. 

When Damon finds out, and if he finds out... would he be happy with himself at the sight of Alice crying?