The So Called Solution

Cori

I and Julian were lounging at his house. He lived alone so we could have done anything we wanted and nobody would get mad at us. Though he did live in his house illegally. Julian was only 16. 

We were lying down on the couch tangled together. Laughing at the weirdest things possible. I could tell he was a little tense and something was clearly bothering him. I knew what was bothering him because the same things bothered me just as much. Alice, what would we do with the whole situation with Damon and my dearest friend Alice. 

"Julian, I-- I know everything about Damon." He became more serious, his posture fixed up.

"You were there, weren't you."

"Yes, I was I'm sorry." He leaned in closer and slid his arm around my waist. 

"It's ok, good actually, we can try to figure out something together." I nodded my head.

"Agreed, but why may I ask-- why did you stood up for Alice that way. As far as I know you two never really talked. I need to know Julian." He sighed.

"I knew her since we were just 3 years old. She is my step sister." I got more interested. "We were the best of friends as siblings, we used to play together joke. One day she had to move to the place she lives now. The reason is unknown but we still hangout. She told me a lot about you." He smiled to himself.

Everything started to add up. I stood up from my spot where I sat at the couch. The reason why he always bothered me for two years straight. It's because he already knew what kind of person I was. I smiled like an idiot probably but it didn't matter. My friend (even though behind my back) is the reason why me and Julian are together.

"So what are we going to do about Damon. Alice has to dump him! But there is supposed to be a way for her to do it without regret. Any ideas how we can get your sister to do that?"

"Step sister, and no we need to think it through."

"I just hope it wont turn out the same way as it did with Nathen. Damon was the one to make...her...feel...better...are you thinking the of the same thing as I am?"

He had a huge grin growing on his face. "Nathen." We both said in unison. Hopefully he would get closer to Alice, hopefully she is not totally lost to Damon.

"I just hope it would go as planed." Julian stood up to join me. He hugged me tight. and then kissed me on the cheek.

"Don't worry, it has to end up well."

Oh I hope so.