Second Thoughts

Cori

Julian and I met Nathen by the bleachers outside. "Ok explain the brilliant plan you have in your head to our friend Nathen." 

"Alright I called this mastermind plan of mine the total humiliation of Damon who is the worst human on earth! AKA THOD WIT WHOE! all letters together."

"Get on with the plan Cori." Julian so rudly comented and interupted my thoughts.

"Party pooper." I murrmered so no one could hear me. Nathen laughed  at the part I murrmered and Julian clearly heard. "Anyway like I was saying before I got ruddley interupted," I gave a quick glance at my one and only and proceded to talk. "So tomorrow you try to talk to her we can make sure you two are alone."

"How?"

"Stop interupting me! Anyway you will just have to see for yourself tomorrow. It will take place at lunch, we will also make sure that Damon doesn't bother you two and doesn't think of anything. I take care of that part since he doesn't suspect anything of me. That is all for tommorrow, lets hope it would go smoothley and Alice forgives you."

We all exchange glances and scatter off. I and Julian go one way and Nathen goes the other.   

***

Physics wasn't so bad. We were studying thurther into the properties of matter and energy. 

"Pssst." Somebody sitting in the back row pocked me with the sharp side of the pencil. What the fuck!

"Hey you a faliure of a person what the fuck do you think your doing! Pocking me with a sharp end of a stupid pencil!"

"Hey, my life without you is like a broken pencil," a moment of silence "Because it would be pointless." He looked straight dead into my eyes and I stared straight into his stranegly beautiful grey eyes. I was starring for too long because he had a smirk growing on his face.

"Seriously? The most lamest pickupline I ever heard."

"Oh really? Then give me your best shot if you're so wise." 

I thinked for a moment before coming up with the best one yet. I cleared my throat for some suspence. "Are your buns from McDonalds? Cuz I'm loving it." I was so ready to burst into tears of joy and laughter, but I needed to know what he thought about my awesome pickupline.

"Heh smooth uhh?"

"Cori, Cori Palmer." I extended my hand infront of him to shake it. 

He smiled at me with that warm look in his eyes. "William Jacobs, also known as will, also the hot stuff."

That made me giggle. I never giggle.