It Is Decided

Cori

"Then out of nowhere Damon appeared and made a confession. What do I do now?"

"Well go tell Julian how you feel. You do still like him, right?" Felice said finishing the last bits of her shrimp pasta. Alice nodded.

"But I don't want to be mean to Damon."

"Man you make it so difficult! Just go up to Julian like... "Hey there pretty boy I say yes to your offer lets go on a date" and that's that. If Damon truly loves you he will understand that Julian will make you happier. Trust me" 

"Fine, I'll try to sort it out by the end of tomorrow."

After lunch, it was History meaning I was with Julian. I was the perfect time for an answer.

"Hey, Julian." He was himself which made it a whole lot easier.

"Hey, you made your decision?"

"I never really needed to decide." He started to have a glint of amusement in his eyes."

"Huh, you didn't? So who is it?" 

"Um well, I... ugh."

"Come on or we will have to wait ages for you to finally decide. I might even go after another girl. Hmmm how about your friend Alice?" Tell me again why did I fall for this Jerk?

"Hey, you-- pff-hahaha. Oh man, you're such a douche bag I guess that's why I like you." Shit, it was not supposed to be that way.

His grin widened ten times the size it was. "Well well well," He stood up from his chair and towered over me. "Ladies and gentlemen we have a winner." Then he did the most unexpected thing ever.

He hugged me so tight I was scared I'll choke from lack of oxygen. Letting go of me he looked straight into my eyes. His eyes were the most peculiar blue for an eye colour. It was like an ocean and the sky crashing down together in a mixture of icy blue. He leaned in and our lips touched. It was a light, soft brush on the lips that had some specks of passion hidden behind the gentle kiss. We separated from each other and only then I realized the whole class was staring at us. 

How embarrassing.