Reverse Specials

Since it's New Years I wanted to make something special as I missed out the part for celebrating New Years in the book. This is going to be a special reverse story with a couple of parts through out the whole book. I hope you enjoy this! Have a very happy New Year, may all your wishes come true and have a wonderful holiday!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Cori and her friends Alice, Felice, and Eliza were having lunch in the cafeteria.

Cori as being the shyest type was sitting at the far end of the table and eating broccoli. Eliza had no cares of the socializing world so sitting with a phone was just what she needed.

"Eliza! Why do you always wear dark clothes?!" Alice yelled. Being the loudest dare devil on the planet she was annoying Felice almost every single time.

"Ugh can you please shut up Alice! You can't just ask someone why they wear boring clothes. And can you quit screaming?! Gosh I'm gonna totally become death!"

"Felice you shouldn't be that mean." The shy voice was almost unbelievably quiet to hear.

"Well you see Cori...I DON'T CARE IF I'M LOUD AND IT BOTHERS SOMEBODY!" Making a scene Felice stormed off to who knows where.

"Hey Cori!" Damon came up to the table full of girls and sat beside his best friend. All of the girls in the group believed that Damon was a devilishly handsome gentleman with a perfect face and muscles to complement his intelligent self too. His heart was sadly taken by the one and only Alice that had no interest in him what so ever because she was the most clueless person alive. What a dense but so popular among guys girl.

After Damon three more guys showed up in their full glory. Julian wasn't the kid that had any manners at all. That's why him and Bill where a perfect match and definition of close and unbreakable friendship. Two slackers that played jokes on everyone and tried  to pick up some ladies along the way. While the not brightest duo were at in the end the whole mess was supposed to be cleaned by none other than William. The realist and mature guy stopped all of the fun. One time he had to stop Felice's and Felix's date because they tried to kiss each other, later he said that a proper intellectual lady is not supposed to kiss on her first date.

Felice being the short tempered girl she was had enough of him ruining her love life and send him to Cori to reassure him to stop doing it. He listened to her and gave up on them after Cori put some sense into him. The only person ever to stop him was Cori. Nobody knows why really. The group thought that he might of liked her but he never acted that way. 

The bastard even though not good at hiding emotions and lying was somehow keeping the truth away from everybody else. Though he never really could handle such emotions as love in the first place either.

Felix was no where to be found. That could only lead to him comforting down his girlfriend that ran off.

The group of unlikely people sat at a table together having the time of their lives. That is one heck of a crazy group.