Christmas

Cori

Alice agreed to be Damon's girlfriend almost immediately on the day we were at the mall. Now I and Julian are heading towards her place for Christmas. We are stacked with a bunch of bags and presents for our friends.     

"Eeeeek! I am so happy for Alice!"

"Ya sure." Julian was clearly bothered by something and wasn't in the mood to get excited about Alice and Damon together or the fact that it is Christmas.

"Whats bothering you? ever since the mall, you were kind of iffy."

He sighed which meant he didn't want to talk about it but he knew I won't back down so he started to talk. "It's about Alice and Damon. It was what? Two days since we were dating when we were at the mall. I don't think anybody can let go of the fact that the person you loved didn't choose you but some kind of jerk instead. It's just not right."

I kind of got the concerns Julian had but I didn't want to think about it. "Ugh now you're making me doubt myself and I don't like when I doubt myself." He just laughed at that comment. "Jerk!"

By the end of the conversation, we arrived at our destination and got welcomed into the warm house.

Felice and Felix were already on the couch cuddled all nicely together under a blanket with hot chocolate and watching Frozen. They were about to be joined by the Cori who was freezing cold and by the Julian who was frozen (pun intended).

Damon was helping Alice out with the festive food. Julian sat on the couch at started to talk to Felix about boy things like " did you watch a guy drink 12 liters of Mountain Dew and pissing himself on camera hue hue hue." And then "ya I did hue hue hue" its gross.

"Ok people the food is ready now, better go eat quickly before its all gone." Alice knew what she was talking about because all of us sprinted towards the dining room and took our seats. The table smelt with a delightful smell of cooked and roasted meat with spaghetti and cheese drizzled on top. Two salads were on each side of the table. We were also promised cake at the end of the feist. 

We dug in immediately after everyone took their seats and started to eat while putting up a conversation. "So," Felice said after finishing the last peise of her tomato. "Alice and Damon are together now. That makes all three of us have a boyfriend." 

"I guess It does," Alice commented weakly.

"How about a toast!" All of us were fine with that idea since all of us rose from our chairs with our drinks in hand. "For the ones dear to us!" all of our glasses made the zinging sounds as they touched each other and we all started to drink up. It was fun sharing this moment with your friends. With the people, you knew so darn well. 

We were so full after the cake we could barely breathe and move. It was sure filling.

"Now how about the presents!" Alice jumped up from her seat and hurried to the Christmas tree. It was beautiful with all the decorations that sparkled when the light touched them. It was more beautiful with all of the presents under it too. We all started to exchange gifts off all sorts. Felice got some shirts and accessories she wanted. Alice received some makeup and cool figures from some show she loved. I got a whole load of books and bookish themed things. the guys got sports stuff and weird things that only they can understand and share among themselves.

It was amazing. I and the girls talked when I saw Julian take out Damon viciously. I got curious, so I said I would go to the bathroom when actually I followed the two boys out and hid behind a wall while they stood on the balcony.

"So whats going on with you and Alice?" Julian had one of his hard and cold stares.

"We're dating."

"Now tell me something. Do you actually like her or is there another reason you're dating her?"

Damon laughed it off. Julian started to get pissed. So he grabbed the other boy by the collar and looked him dead in the eyes."I'm not fooling around here. now answer the damn question."

"Fine if you really need to know then I'll tell you. No, I don't like her It's all just an act. If I can't get anything I want then at least I will have pleasure watching somebody suffer like I did." 

That struck me as much as it struck Julian. All this time he was a devil under a mask of purity. What shook me more is that he wanted to make my best friend suffer when she didn't do anything to deserve it. 

Just who does he think he's fucking messing with. Man, I so hope that Julian punches him.

"Oh and don't bother telling her about it you'll make it worse either way." He turned the other way. "Oh and if you tell anyone about this then something might as well happen with your dearest girlfriend." The smirking bastard had to get me into this mess too (not like I got into this mess myself). He started walking back to where everyone was. That was when I realized I was going to get caught. I hid In the closet that was beside me.

The fucking son of a bitch will get it.