And Then They Kissed

Cori

It was time for Halloween fun.

Today is the dance. Right after Luch. I Felice and Alice are in the bathroom preparing. I'm going as a warlock, making sure to putt some glitter on my eyes. I never wair makeup so this is a first time since what? Kindergarten? I don't really know. Alice, on the other hand, is going all out with it. She is being a dark angel so she is putting on black lipstick and black around her eyes. It's kind of scary. I hope Damon doesn't piss himself.

She is wearing a long black dress with wings and a halo. High heels to top of the look and she is all emo now. Felice went for a friendlier look and went as a pixie. Suites her. Wearing a short green sparkly dress and green gloves with some flats. I am just doing jeans and a nice top with some sparkles on my eyes. What else do warlocks wear? The only thing I changed was letting down my hair.

We come out of the bathroom after what felt like forever and pursue to the gym where the dance is taking place. I immediately spot Damon and Felix and we begin to approach them. "Hey girls. Looking ready for Halloween hey?"

" Ya, we do." I couldn't get why Julian wasn't with them.

" Thinking about me red?" Speak of the devil. There he was, Julian in all his glory.

"You wish."

" Anyway, we will be at the food court if you need us." That was Alice and Damon taking off. I knew that I should leave Felice and Felix alone to give them a moment so I took Julian by the sleeve and dragged him to the corner.

"So, what now?"

"We can just talk if you don't want to dance." I was all up for that offer actually. 

For the rest of the dance, we talked. I lost sight of either of my friends so I had nothing better to do.

It started getting personal but I didn't mind sharing with him. He understood that's what I liked about him. When I told him something sad. He would never say sorry, or are you ok? Nothing along the lines of 'that must of been difficult. Telling him funny stories about my past was interesting. He would laugh this loud but gorgeous one. 

He was a pretty good storyteller himself. I'm not sure if they were real or fake but I was sure about a couple. Pfffff, that's totally fake. No one can jump off a building and survive the fall."

"Wow. Someones a killjoy." He mumbled keeping that smirk of his. 

"Am not!" I couldn't keep my face straight after he pouted. Too cute. I laughed hard, I'm getting a little comfortable with being friends with him. All of the talking eventually got me thirsty. "I'm going to get a drink. Wanna join?"

"Sure." We both started proceeding in the direction of the table filled with goods. Only I wasn' that hungry so I took a cup with some cranberry juice in it and turned around to go back to the side of the dance floor from the crowd.

I probably saw something I wasn't supposed to but that made spit out the cranberry juice in my mouth, but I didn't care because my main priority was texting Alice (wherever that girl was) as soon as possible. I was squealing with joy. 

Before I texted my friend I slid to the camera on my phone and took a picture. I looked at my new artistry and immediately smiled to my self. 

The lighting was caught perfectly in the picture. Where Felice and Felix were kissing.