Hold My Books. It's Gonna Get Bloody

Alice

"Well for starters, I never intended to kiss him." It was true. I maybe wanted to get along and forget that I was ever mad at Nathen, but not kiss him.

"WHAT! He forced a kiss on you! Oh, he is so dead. Hold my books girl cuz it's gonna get bloody!" I love that this girl is so full of herself and at the same time she can be such a good friend.

"Well, he did. But I had to push him off me telling him I don't feel that way about him. Not anymore at least."

"Ok, I understand. What did he do?" That was the question that bothered me. The memory of the facial expression bothers me. The hurt and regret that could be read on his face.

" He just, said that he should have done something sooner. He apologized and asked to be friends. I accepted his offer"

"Well, that's good that it turned out smooth. Right?"

I nodded. "Ya."

I walked home after hanging out more with Cori and fell on my bed as soon as I saw it. It was a tough day. Especially when I was getting squeezed the information out of me by my friend.

Tomorrow is not easy either. I have volleyball tryouts. I and Cori were getting ready for them ever since school started. We don't have any choice but to get on the team and that's final.

I stood up from the comfy godly creation and put on some pajamas. Laying down on my bed yet again I cover myself and go through my phone till eventually I'll get tired and fall asleep.

Giving out a big yawn and rubbing my eyes I fall into the land of imaginations and dreams if not nightmares. 

"Big day today! Are you excited?" Cori was jumping up and down in her chair as she ate her sandwich. This was the crazy side of her. You can tell by the murderous look in her eyes and her reckless actions. 

" Ya, I am." Volleyball tryouts were after school today. We are getting our shit together and killing it. We are super competitive, but if it's something too embarrassing I'll be the first one to back down. You can say I'm more mature in these type of situations.

A person came right behind her and put his hands around her figure. "Whats so exciting?" She gave out a little yell and tried to turn around. As soon as she saw Julians face her own exploded with embarrassment and she was blushing like crazy. Interesting, that was a whole new side of her I haven't yet explored. At the same time, I'm concerned. 

" Wha-what do you want?" She tried to hide the embarrassment. She is a fool to think I or him is fooled.

" Oh, well I missed you of course. Since our last encounter." At that, her face reddened and she sprinted from the table and out the doors. I didn't think a face could get as red as that. 

" Why are you doing this?" I needed to know. They were so cute together.

" From the first time I met her all she did was read and wear those stone expressions every day. I needed to know what that all was about so I started talking to her. That just made me more interested, But miserable at the same time. She didn't open up to me. Then you guys came along and she shows emotions not only to you but to me too. I want to see more." That was the sweetest thing ever. "I like her. More than anything in the world." 

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek! I am in heaven!

After that talk, I had to find Cori and talk about feelings. Only Julian asked me not to tell her which was a total bummer, but it was worth knowing the information. I got no regrets! Good gossip is what I needed. 

It was time for gym. My favorite. I was also excited because The teachers made a collab with two classes in soccer to play kings court. that meant Cori will be joining me and Felice. That also meant that she couldn't hide from Julian either since he was in my gym class. Perfect. time to play some cupid. Julian, of course, asked me to help, and since I shipped it then hell I'll help!

We separated into teams of three. Me, Felice, and Cori, of course, being a team. Thus the kicking and pushing game began! We also created a secret alliance between all of the girl's teams which were only two. There were too many guys and only eight girls. As long as a girl wins this we were good.

The first team that contained boys got a goal and moved out for the next round. I and Felice were running out for the ball while Cori was behind, close to the net to get a last minute score if lucky. Magically I got the ball and passed it to Cori who took it in and blew a kick. The ball got in after hitting the goal post and flying past all of the crowded people that tried to get it.

We were we the second team to go out for the next round. That was pretty lucky. The third team got it in shortly after a guy Felix cherry picked it, and he was one of the best sports players. Who liked to slap Cori every time he passed her.

They had a pretty long backstory those two. Containing, them meeting in grade three Having a crush on each other in grade four. Without knowing it. then he changed schools in grade five coming back only in grade six to the rest of the year. They have been friends ever since. Only now Felice has a crush on him. Cori and I support her to the fullest. 

After more kicks and rounds we made it into the finals. Versing two teams containing Felix, Melvin, and Adam as team one, and Erick, Julian, and Terry for the second. All boys. Sadly we were the only girls who made it. 

I saw how Julian stade back with Cori purposefully. She tried to run away but I had to interfere. "Cori! Stay back. I'll try to pass it to you." And she did. Victory! Julian gave me a thank you look and I knew I was doing everything right. Yay me!

Sadly we didn't win. Felix's team got first.

I and Cori didn't change and headed off straight to Volleyball tryouts. She got better, I could tell. I was already awesome at it, to begin with. Or at least I say that. Volleyball wasn't that exciting. We both waited for my mom to pick us up afterward. 

It was fun today.