Not Like I Shipped Them

Cori

That was too much to handle.

Last night I couldn't sleep, my face was burning up with the thoughts of Julian kissing me on the cheek.

Now it's a new day and I can't look at him with a straight face. That's why I'll try to escape him throughout the day. It's sure going to be hard since I have him for two periods and he likes to sit with me and my friends at lunch.

That makes me more nervous. How am I supposed to do it?

I'm right by my locker getting ready for History when someone comes in behind and wraps his hands around me.

I freaked out. Was it Julian? I wasn't ready to see him yet. " Hey, Cori. Missed me?" I calmed down a bit when I recognized Damon's voice. A second later I started freaking out again over the fact that he's holding me.

" Define 'missed' please." I gotta keep it cool. Must not let him see that he's getting under my skin.

" Like in missed my dazzling aura of perfection and maybe catching up after school?"

" Are you asking me to hang out with you after school today?"

" Yes, I believe so. Would you like giving            me some company?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

" I guess it won't hurt. We do need to catch up."

" Sounds good." He unfastened his arms that were holding me tight and walked me to my history class.

In history I sat at the seat I occupied last time and waited for the class to start reading a book. " What are you reading?" I got so startled I almost fell out of my seat, but before that could happen I quickly recovered from it and readjusted my balance. Nathen came up to me. It was then when I saw his face that hatred washed over me. I calmed down rather quickly realizing that I'm not the one who should be mad at him.

"Hay Nathen."

" Hey, is Alice ok?"

" Ya, she's doing alright. By the way, she want's to talk to you at lunch. Be ready man."

" Will do, thanks!"

Like that, we went back to what we were doing. Fortunately Julian wasn't there. My luck I guess. Though I was a little concerned. Where was he? Is everything alright? Ugh, I don't even know why I'm worrying so much. 

Gym was the most fun and short period ever. It didn't last long but I was ok with it since Lunch was next. When going to my locker and grabbing my food I noticed something I shouldn't. I saw Alice with her back facing me and Nathen right in front of me. I shouldn't have been here. They were having a moment. Not like I shipped them or anything, I liked her to be with... 

What I saw blew me out of this world. Alice wasn't just talking to Nathen. She was kissing him. And on the lips too. 

Oh man.

I ran towards the doors and outside. I should have never seen that! I was going into my friend's personal life. Her love life. 

I decided to eat lunch outside, it would calm me down a bit. I didn't know what to do. Of course, I'll have to tell that I saw Alice and Nathen at it. I'm just hoping my friend wouldn't be mad.

The last two periods where nothing but the image in my head of those two kissing. And how to tell what I saw to Alice. 

The end of the day is my favorite part of the day. That's the award I get for staying at the school. Rushing down the hallway I almost ran into a tall skyscraper Damon.

" Wow! Easy there. So excited for our date that You almost fell." I blushed At the date part. I almost forgot that I and Damon were hanging out. It also hurts to know that since I always shipped Damon with Alice since middle school. Though I did have a huge crush on him a couple of years back. 

I blushed to that thought again. Of course, Damon noticed it and chuckled. That little bastard. 

He grabbed my hand into his large one and we headed off to who knows where.