Oh Hush!

Cori

I always hated airports. Ever since I was little. There is just something about them that makes you want to go back home. First, they're so big that you can get easily lost; You have to walk for hours until you find the right path. It's also too crowded and smells horrible.

After hours we finally started to board the plane. Alice sat with me on the right side. Noticing the window we exchanged looks and immediately dashed towards the window seat. Throwing my bag at her I plop down and sit. Eliza for some reason sat with Keith behind us and the twins were in the front. Felice and Felix sat on the other end. Getting comfortable I wait for the upcoming three-hour flight.

***

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing in my lap. Checking the time on my phone that read 1:34 I stretch quietly so I don't wake up the whole plane. Only flew for an hour and the whole plane is silent like a graveyard. I unlocked my phone and read the text message from Julian.

Julian - Hey

Cori - Hi

Julian - 2 more hours and we are reunited, you excited?

Cori - Of course who do you think I am?

Julian - You know why do I even bother asking

Cori - Cuz you care about me

Julian - Heh I'll just let you think that

Cori - Oh you little

I could just picture him laughing behind the screen of his phone and that thought made me smile a little.

Julian - I miss this... I miss you

Cori - Same over here

I put my phone back into my pocket and pulled out my new book. Going through a couple of pages I finally stop at chapter one. The first sentence gave me the idea that I would enjoy reading this, 'I have to dispose of the body before I destroy the place'.

***

Finally we have boarded out of the plane and now we are waiting for any signs of Julian. So far all this trip made me feel was home sick but I didn't care because-- 

"Cori!" A name... my name echoed behind me. I turned around and before I knew it I was there sprinting down the airport to go up to him, to feel his warmth once again. I might of even pushed a little kid down but I was sure it wouldn't be anything critical. I jumped into his arms and we pulled each other closer into a tight breath taking hug. 

He pushed me back far enough so we could look at each other. "Wow you were that desperate to see me that you knocked down a little child?" That sarcastic little shit couldn't at least wait ten minutes to make me regret coming here.

"Oh whatever! Besides the kid was going away from his mother who wasn't paying attention, something dangerous was bound to happen. People there days don't watch out anymore." He gave me a look.

"Like you?"

"Oh hush!"

"Make me," and you know what I did just that, I leaned in and kissed him so he would stop being so annoying. Though a big part of me wanted to do that the moment I saw him.