Landing His Lips On Mine

Cori

There we were. On the bleachers staying at school way past closing. Alice took a deep breath before telling me her past. Fully now.

" I met him during lunch. Felice was at drama club so I was all alone. I played on my phone and covered myself with my lushes golden brown hair. Then someone came up to me. It was Nathen. He did the weirdest thing someone possibly could ever do. That guy tried to land his lips right on mine!" Unbelievable.

" Before he could do it I tried to turn away but I wasn't fast enough and he kissed my cheek. I remember how I yelled at him for his actions and his response was... ' Oh, sorry you are just so pretty yet you were lonely. how come.' He is a really smooth talker. Be careful with him."

" Will do."

" After those shenanigans we started to talk and hang around more. That's when I started to develop feelings for him. He was this charming person that was rough but could be gentle at some times. All that changed during ninth grade when he embarrassed me in front of the whole school by calling me ugly. He backfired at his own words that he first told me. I hated him ever since."

" What a filthy human being." That made me so mad.

" I know but soon after that he realized what he'd said to me and tried countless of times to apologize. I forgave him but never told him. I want to know the reason why he said those words. Only I'm scared to asked. What if he meant them?"

" Well, if he did then why should he apologize? I say he's totally crushing on you."

" Well if you put it that way then I'll try asking him, but only after school tomorrow.

After that talk I went straight to my bus stop. I missed my bus so I had to wait for the other one but when I just started passing the school someone was there waiting. Julian came into step with me and smirked at my questioning look.

" Well you took a while."

" No one asked you to wait. Besides why were you? WERE YOU SPYING ON ME?!"

" Man you're so loud. I just wanted to walk with you. What's the big deal?" He is a creep. " By the way, who was that guy you were talking to? In Nathen what's it?"

" Oh him? He's just a friend."

" A friend huh? Well good to know." We talked all the way to the bus stop.

" Huh? what do you mean by ' good to know'?" Right as I said that the bus stoped in front of us and I stepped up but turned to hear the answer to my question.

He chuckled. " Nothing." And as he said that he leaned in and brushed his lips on my cheek. The last thing I saw was his smirking face as the doors closed and the bus started to move.

Julian firkin kissed me on the cheek!