Volleyball fun

Cori

Alice made it in time for the interrogation. Felice was supper ashamed when I called out to her, interrupting the kissing session. Felix wasn't happy about the interruption but i didn't care about that.

We all moved into a more crowd free place where no one was in at the moment. The library. "So Felice and Felix, spill the beans." Felice started to say something but Felix cut her off. That inpatient bastard.

"There's nothing to tell. We were dancing together. Then I asked her if she wanted to date which she gladly accepted and I kissed her. Done!" He just ruined the whole fun of teasing Felice who was blushing like crazy.

Julian and Damon gave Felix that appreciation look boy shared. Felix excepted it with a smirk and went to stand by the love of his life.

We girls. Also shared a look, but a different one. Suddenly all at once we stood up and morphed into a tight group hug all squealing and yelling. "Finally! It was about time you two confessed!" Alice jumped up and down like she was the one who accepted the offer. We all go that excited with our friends. I and Alive especially since we were rooting for Felice since day one.

"How about we celebrate? Girls only!" I looked in the direction were our dates for the dance were pouting. "What we need some girl time! Plus you boys can celebrate."

"Thanks but no thanks. I have too much stuff going on for celebrating. Plus I want to go on our first date too." Felix that killjoy, but it was sweet at the same time.

"Awwww." All three of us girls were amazed by how much Felix can be sweet. Especially me since I knew him the longest.

Let's just say the dance was a success. I was relived everything turned out good in the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morning are evil. Especially when you have to wake up at six for morning practice before your tournament in Volleyball starts. I'm lucky enough to be dropped if by my dad for the morning practices so I was relived that I wouldn't miss my ride.

Today was our first game. I wasn't going to fail!

My dad stoped in front of the school and I hopped out of the car saying my goodbye to him. Once in the building I sprinted to the gym and into the locker room.

I changed and put on my knee pads, shorts, and long sleeved shirt that read our schools name and my last name on the back.

Once out of the change room I was greeted by Alice and we sat around our coach Mr. Shelton. I saw some friendly faces like Ashly, the girl who hangs around with us sometimes and liked soccer. Then there was Emma, Lila, Meghan, Eva and other girls I was destined to meet.

Volleyball was not that interesting. We just volleyed the ball around and worked on some serves. Afterward we went into the change room to change and take our stuff. I didn't bother because I will be having gym so I stayed in my shorts. I still changed the shirt though. With that practice was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was finally time for the game. All of us were ready and fired up. We did our stretches and practiced more. Felice came to our game to watch it. She was our manager. I mostly think she came for Felix since he was in the boys' team but oh well.

It was now finally time. We went into our formations and waited for the whistle. 'Sweeeeeeeeee' the whistle blew and the other team serves a nice clean serve that was easily hit by Ashley, who gave it to the server Meghan. She then made a nice set for Alice to spike witch she did do and the ball traveled to the opponents side giving us the first point as it touched the ground. We rotated and it was time for our serve.

Long story short we won the two sets.