I Need It

Cori

I  immediately filled my friends in after the call. I told them that Julian wasn't gone for good, that he is coming back. That he also invited us to L.A to spend the month with him and his parents. Everyone was already talking about what to bring with them. The movie wasn't important anymore, we just paused it and started up a huge conversation.

"Girls this calls for a shopping day! We need to buy new swimsuits, like did you see mine?! So last season, everyone knows that blue is the best colour!" Alice jumped up.

"Don't you already have enough I mean there are atleast five pairs you have." I totally agree with Felice, every single time we go swimming she changes her swimwear like changing her shoes, and she's got a lot of thoes.

"Nonsense! There is no such thing as having enough. You see it is bad luck for people you know to see you in the same swimwear. That's why we are going shopping ASAP!" Why did we even bother? "Sooo, now that we are going to see Julian and he will be coming back with us... Cori what will it be?!" Not surprised at all.

"What will what be?"

"You know, you and him going back to being a couple! Unless you like someone else..."

"Don't be stupid! Of course I still love him!" Right after those words escaped my mouth I immediately regretted them. I forgot that the others were still there listening to our conversation."

"Oh hell yes! Juri is back!" What was that again.

"Felice?"

"That's my ship name for you guys, you know Julian and Cori, Juri."

"Ok that's it I'm, I'm done. Goodnight everyone I'll just go now." I left the living room full of rebellious teens who were getting excited and making plans for the new coming trip we are going to have.

When I slammed on the mattress I pulled the covers on top of me, but I couldn't sleep. My thoughts were filled with excitement that soon I'll se him

***

Making my parents let me go was a challenge, they wouldn't budge until my favourite  brother Keith, helped me out a bit. Only he helped me with benefiting himself in the posses. He will be accompanying me and my friends on the trip. That was always my life really, Keith having to join me in everything I do. Sure sometimes it benefits me but I want to be alone for once too. This time of course I'm happy he helped me out. It doesn't matter if he is there or not, because all that matters right now is that I'll see Julian again. My Julian. I start packing right away, making sure I take warm clothes with me just in case. All of the snow melted and it is starting to get hot every day but I'm still taking something warm just in case. I go up to my bookshelves to pick out several books to read over the trip and then it hits me.

I already read every book on my shekves. I need more reading material or I won't be able to survive. I start to remember the chat that all of us had with Alice, how we needed to go shopping. Now I know for sure that we need to. I am not going to L.A without a book, and I'm for sure not going to leave without several new ones from there either.