Teenage Love Life Problems

Cori

Damon took me to a small dinner. It was petty cute and simple.

Just how I liked.

We sat beside the window on black sofas. And waited for the waiter to take our order. As we waited we looked in the menus. " So how's It bim for you? A lot quieter than our school, hey?" That one did make me laugh.

" Ya. It wasn't the same without you all." It really wasn't. Not only I didn't make any friends because I missed my old ones but also because I didn't feel right. I'm grateful I got the opportunity to feel the same after the years spent all alone. Well not quite all alone.

No! Why am I thinking about him? Bad Cori!

The waiter came in shortly after the war in my head. I got a salad. That's what I usually get at dinners. It's not like they have good food on the kid's menu anyway. Damon went all hamburger and cheese at it. Literally. Did they even sell those? Apparently, the food that is getting brutally consumed answeres my question. Oh well. So much for peace and quiet. Why do boy's have to be such pigs?

" So was it the same without me? Probably boring."

" Ya, It was. No one asked for food and lunch money." That was rude of him.

" How rude! I was starving!"

" Apparently every day. When you had, a decent lunch." That statement was true. I always asked people for food or money to buy food. Even though I had a good lunch. I never seemed to get enough though. Hey, I was a growing girl, I needed my energy.

We started laughing at my silliness. " You know, I love that about you. How you can always say what you want no matter the consequences. Even do, actually. And you always have that smile. You're unbelievable." I blushed at that comment. No one for sure has ever said those words to me. 

After what felt like not much time spent we left. Right outside the dinner, we started to part our ways. It was fun. 

On my way back I took out my phone and searched my contacts to find the needed one. It was pretty easy since Alice's name started with an A. That girl got some explaining to do in full detail. Not a speck left of the talk she had with Nathen, and more importantly the kiss.

" Hello?" I never got why people say hello with such a questioning voice when they know who's calling them. All it takes is to look at the caller ID people. Simple.

" Hey, Alice. I need to talk to yo about something important. Can you come over?"

" Oh uh, sure!" Her voice sounded pretty alarming before she hung up on me. It was amusing to me that she thinks it's a situation of life and death but It's only me asking some teenage love life problem questions. Wow, I'm a bad friend. 

Minutes latter I was home waiting for Alice to come over for the interrogation she has no clue about. The door bell rings and I immediately answer it. " Hey! Is everything alright?" 

" Yes, but I need to ask you something. At lunch I was in the hallways when I saw you talking to Nathan." Her body tenses. Jackpot! " More precisely, you were kissing him." That was when her face reddened a tomato colour. " I will be needing all of the info please." 

" Well for starters. I never Intended to kiss him."