What An Act

Cori

Today was the day our plan would succeed! Or something along those lines. I hope it would succeed.

I was in physics finishing up some sheets about matter when Will came up behind me and rested his chin on my shoulder. "What do you want Will?"

"You seem to enjoy physics, don't you?"

"Yes I do, science is my favourite subject after all. Plus I wanna become an architect."

"Already planned our your whole life, haven't you Palmer?" He used my last name. I probably blushed because he started to laugh. The bell rang which made me pack my bags and leave. But Will was following right behind me until we walked side by side.

"Will! Will come back here!" A female voice that was so angelic I wanted to hear more of it. I turned around to find a very beautiful and attractive girl running towards us with a pretty attractive guy right behind her.

Will sighed and spoke up when the two were in front of us. "This is my sister and my twin brother. Bill and Eliza Jacobs." I was about to say that Bill didn't look like Will at all but they had similar names. "Bill is my fraternal twin."

"That makes sense." Will had grey eyes and black hair with a very nice jaw structure and believe it or not some abs showing. Bill had blond almost pure white hair and dark brown eyes that were behind rectangular framed glasses with more muscles showing than his brother. He might have looked more attractive than Julian, both of them actually.

Their sister was like a mix of both of them with dirty blond hair and greyish brown eyes. It was a pretty cool sight.

A bell rang and I got my consciousness back. I almost forgot about the plan that I came up with. "It's a pleasure to meet you all but I really need to go and save my friend. I ran off to the meeting spot where the plan will take action.

Julian was there looking at the lunch table where we usually sat at. Nathen was talking or trying to talk to Alice while Damon was giving him suspicious looks.

"Who is the band following you."

I turned around to see the three siblings behind me.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"We were curious so we wanted to know what's up." Will said.

"Uhh, correction, Eliza, and Will wanted to know what's up. I like their old brother am have to take care of them." Now we know who is the responsible one.

"Hey, no fair your just older than me by ten months and older than Will by one minute! Plus we all know you wanted to know too."

"True." Then Eliza was the happiest one in the group that meant Will was the irresponsible one. So we have the realist, the optimist, and the slacker. Reading people is so much fun!

"So What is this plan you guys are talking about? I'm interested." Bill commented.

"Our friend AKA my step sis is in trouble. She is dating a psychotic maniac who wants to ruin her life to get pleasure from her suffering. Not a good person in the end. The guy you see there talking with a blond haired girl Alice is Nathen who has a huge crush on her and we hope she will like him."

As Julian said that Alice stood up from her seat and splashed Nathen in the face with her juice.

"At it girl!" I yelled. Julian gave me a look. "Oh I mean, come on Alice give him a chance!"

What else should I have said? My friend roasted a guy who she clearly had no interest in, in front of a lot of people. That was both hilarious and politically correct you got to agree with me.

Nathen with his hair and clothes wet head in our direction. Looks like we need another plan ASAP!

"Time for the trio to step in," Will said as Eliza and Bill departed to the lunch table where minutes ago Nathen stood at.

"What are they doing?" I asked Will.

"Helping you guys out. Whatcha the drama that's going to happen this will be sick, I'm telling you." Right in front of us was a scene quite to remember.

Eliza 'accidentally' bumped into the corner of their table where Damon was sitting and created a scene by fake crying and saying that Damon bumped her on purpose. While Damon and the others were busy dealing with her. Bill took a move on Alice charming her with loads of compliments and pickup-lines.

I guess it runs in the family.

Later Will joined in and helped his sister up saying he will take her to the intermarry while people have mean looks to Damon. His face was unbearably hilarious. Bill left the blushing Alice alone to deal with the short-tempered Damon. This was both a success and an amazing show.

"You guys were amazing! Keep the act up and we'll sure get Alice to forget about that jerk!" I ran up to the trio and almost hugged them.

Turning around to see Julian's reaction worry and confusion took over me.

"Julian?"

"I have to talk to you Cori, alone."

That was the cue for the other people to leave. "What's wrong?"

"Cori I'm sorry." This wasn't a good start. "My parents called me. They need me back in L.A. Which means—"

"No... you're not leaving forever, are you?" He looked down hopelessly.

"I don't know what's going to happen to us but... I'm hoping we could end off with being very close friends. I'm leaving tonight so this is our last time we see each other."

I couldn't handle it anymore I burst out crying and run up to him giving the last hug that he'll get from me. "I'll miss you. You better call you jerk."

He smiled faintly. A sad smile. "I will. Plus I'm leaving you in good hands. What could go wrong."

Looking at him I remember all of the times we spent together, I had to let him go.

So I did after giving him the last kiss we will ever share together.