Finally

Cori

I wasn't this happy ever since my brother saved up all of his allowance money to buy me and himself matching unicorn necklaces on his birthday and then role play as if we were a knight and an enchantress on a long journey to find these matching "amulets" that would grant us immortality. Or the time I ate three ice cream cones, two burgers and one whole letter of Dr. Pepper which of course ended up with me getting sick and throwing up on a kids lolly pop but it was totally worth it. Now I'm even happier, at least happier than the throw-up incident, that was messy. 

Well, the whole reason is I'm just excited to spend time with my friends and a special someone who will be going back with me home after two weeks in L.A. But of course before I get to go and have fun with my buds we all were too tired after that plane ride and all just dived into the separate rooms that we picked which all were in Julians cozy summer house. 

Once on the bed, the silky white bedsheets somehow got on top of me and I was drifting into a world of my imaginations. 

"Not even trying to start up a conversation with your one and only?" The voice said.

"Ugh, how come every time I start to get comfortable you always ruin it, Julian," I started rising up from the mounds of pillows piled up around me and sitting up. 

"That's my special superpower, whenever I sense that disturbance in the air, that tells me you're getting comfortable without me I have no choice but to sacrifice my time to make sure you don't start without me."

"Aww, that's sweet and all but if you sense it then I expect you to be precisely on time, I want no more slip-ups, young man. Understood." I raise my eyebrow, and he sits on the bed.

"Don't worry Cori, next time I'll definitely not be late. I promise." 

"And you won't leave me anymore?" My voice rose.

"Never again, I promise." He leaned in closer to me, and I started to lean in too. We shared a kiss, not one of those passionate long ones, it was more of a soft half kiss. As if celling that promise of his. 

Now after this whole time of me trying to escape him for two years, I would never think I would come to like this guy. I should have seen it after finishing grade eight because even after a whole year he still never gave up. And look what he has now.

This is the end of this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!