The Mall Of Beginings

Cori

It was two days since I started dating Julian. He was so cocky about it I had my second thoughts.Damon wasn't too happy about it but he gave us space either way which I'm glad about. Alice and Felice were too happy.

It was near Christmas now which is even more excited since it is near Christmas break. I'm currently in the mall with Alice picking out presents for family members and my friends.

"So what are you giving Felice?" I questioned Alice.

"I'm thinking of something cute. You?"

"I dunno maybe something pink. Oooh, I can give her some type of jewelry."

"Sounds good. Wanna go for hot chocolate?"

"Sure! And a donut!"

"Tim Hortons it is."

I and Alice got hot chocolate and one glazed cinnamon roll with a Boston cream. As we were eating them Alice pulled on my sleeve.

"Hey look It's Damon and Julian. You don't see them getting along every day."

"You're right. Whats that all about? Let's join them!"

"Cori wait! NO!"

"Julian!!!" I waved so The guys could see me. The moment the two boys turned Julian grinned and they walked in our direction.

I turned to Alice and saw her irritated. I forgot she had a thing for Damon.

"Hey ladies. What are we doing here?" Julian pulled me towards him and stretched his arm around me making a half hug. I'll never get used to him touching me this way.

"We're Christmas shopping," Alice answered the question.

"Oh," Julian smirked. "Do you have a present for me?" He looked in my direction with a big grin on his face. It makes me so uncomfortable when he looks at me like that.

"Yes I do but it ain't for your eyes till Christmas."

"Oh come on! Not even a peak?" His expression was pleading and believe it or not cute.

"Nope, not even a peak."

"Anyway... I'm thinking I should have some alone time with Cori here so how about Alice and... Damon... go by themselves? Thanks." He took my hand and we both left Damon and Alice alone.

"Why where you with Damon anyway I thought you two hated each other?"

"Well not as much as I did two days ago. I hated him because he tried to ruin what we have."

"Ugh first he never tried to ruin it he was after the same things so you were also a stone on the road for him."

"Oh what ever, at least Now I don't hate him that much."

"True which I'm happy to hear about... so where do you prefer to go?"

"How about the arcade?"

"Sure why not. It would be awesome to kick your but!"

"Awe how cute, you actually think you can beat me?"

"Oh I see how it is. You're on pretty boy."