Chapter 9

Right in front of me stood a blonde boy, blue eyes with bags under them. He was wearing black pants, a black hoodie, and he was carrying a black mouth mask. He looked dreadful than the last time I saw him.

Right in front of me stood Alex, my brother.

"Y-Y/N?"

Wait a minute if he's that proxy Slender mentioned was important then that means Alex is a creepypasta! How! What was his mission anyways? Wait.... he did say he wanted to live with me and those creepypastas mentioned they wanted to kill me later on... It all makes sense now!! Alex was planning on killing me!

I stepped back slowly with fear.

Why is everyone that I care suddenly a Creepypasta? First my mom and now Alex?!?

My knees felt weak and I felt a strange knot forming in my stomach. I couldn't handle the pressure. I took one more glance at his figure. He was crying, he was emotionally in pain.

I shook my head and ran to my room bumping into someone but I didn't care. I continued to run to my room and locked the door while sitting down with my hands hugging my knees. I need to progress everything that just happened.

|~~~|

Liu stood outside ears-dropping Alex and Slenderman's conversation

"I don't get it, why did she run away with fear?" Alex questioned, preventing his tears to fall

"She has suffered a lot before she became a creepypasta. Something is wrong though, sometimes I can't read her thoughts at random times. It's like something is preventing me."

Alex felt anger inside his veins, "It was fucking Zalgo, after all, he's the only one who could block you from reading thoughts"

" We can't assume things Alex, There must be a good explanation, but for now, let's not question her any further."

Liu knew they were related due to his past task. He had to keep her safe. He knew Y/N needed comfort or else she might do something crazy. She's already turning insane so he couldn't risk it. Quietly, he walked up to her room.

(...)

He was finally behind the (F/C) door. Taking a deep breath he knocked. "Y/N?" he called out. He didn't expect an answer but he hoped she would open the door. "Y/N?" he called out again.

"Look Y/N I've heard about your problem with Alex but let him explain, he probably has a good reason why he hid his identity of being a pasta. I know how you feel right now, I know how it feels like to be betrayed by a someone special, especially someone close to you like your brother. Trust me when I tell you to give him a chance, a chance to tell you how he feels because he sounded so hurt after you left. Of course, you were too hurt to notice and I don't blame you. But please, open the door for me, I need to talk to you"

He smirked "Plus you said we were supposed to hang out today" After a few seconds he heard a clicking sound and the door was opened by Y/N. She got him by surprise by hugging him which he returned too.

Finally, there was a moment where Sully had his mouth shut

|~~~|

Zalgo was sitting on his throne observing Y/N like always. A giant orb revealed the girl communicating with Liu while sitting on her bed. He wasn't just stalking her, he's making sure everything goes smoothly. He wants to make sure his toy won't get broken, not that he cares or anything but he felt the need to protect her. It didn't seem right to care or protect the daughter of M/N but still, he felt strange, whether she got hurt by someone or when she was alone.