Chapter 24

We all stood silent, looking around to find any sign of movement. It seemed like time stopped. The wind stopped blowing and the leaves from the trees stopped moving.

Anxiety slowly started to take over my body. I held my dagger tighter, prepared if anything were to jump at me.

"Maybe it was a fake call?"Splendor suggested.

Slender shook his head, "I sensed him, he's near."

We all gave him a worried look but still kept our guards up.

I kept staring at a tall tree away from me. The green leaves started to lightly shake and I held my dagger tighter, keeping my eyes narrowed. Suddenly a flame appeared next to the tree which soon formed into one of Zalgo's pawns. Then these flames were appearing next to the trees and were approaching us and soon formed into their true figures.

"There has to be at least 100 of them, brother we are outnumbered" Trender exclaimed.

I looked around and widened my eyes. There are definitely around 100.

"Remember your lesson from today, we can't afford to lose another one of us," Slender yelled.

"It's fucking stupid how Zalgo is very much of a coward and won't face us face to face!" Puppet yelled.

On cue, grey smoke started to appear a few feet away from Puppet which made him widen his eyes. The smoke soon turned into Zalgo.

He laughed and smirked. "Rule #1, don't ever insult a demon because you'll regret it" He raised his hand towards him and forced Puppet to go towards him. Zalgo grabbed him by the throat and laughed. "Now look who's the weak one"

"Let him go!" Painter yelled. Zalgo looked at him and gave him another smirk. "I won't. I came here to kill one of you"

For some reason, I felt nervous when he said that. I felt terrified knowing that one of us will probably die.

"You're still a *cough* coward because you're killing us before the war!" Puppet choked out.

Zalgo glared at him, "I don't play by the rules Puppet. I always get what I want no matter the cost!" He then looked at us with a terrifying expression. "And I want to KILL YOU ALL!!!" He screamed.

After he said that, his army came after us.

"FIGHT MY CHILDREN, WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE ANOTHER CREEPYPASTA!" Slender yelled.

I held my dagger tighter and looked in the front. One of his minions ran towards me which made me move to the right and kick him on his back. It yelped in pain but quickly looked at me and smirked. I looked back only to see another one about to hit me but I pulled his arm and threw him to the ground on his back.

Without noticing, two of his minions grabbed me by my shoulders and I couldn't push them away.

Liu sent one of Zalgo's minions flying and looked at me being grabbed. He sprinted by my side and kicked the one on my right. I quickly hit the one on my left with my elbow.

Liu and I looked at each other. His green eyes met my e/c eyes. We both nodded at each other and quickly stood back to back. A group of Zalgo's army started to surround us.

"There's definitely like 10 here." Liu pointed out.

I nodded and looked at the other Creepypastas. Some of them were struggling to fight, while the other ones were being grabbed. I'm guessing Liu saw the same thing because we both looked at each other concerned.

"Let's kill these demon wannabes!"

One of those tiny demons quickly ran towards me only for me to grab his shoulder and quickly hit his stomach with my knee.