Chapter 31

"We all know why we're reunited here right?" Slender asked the small crowd that consisted of Trender, Offender, EJ, and Liu. They all gathered into the living room a few minutes after the Slender brothers teleported to the room.

"To get Y/N back, obviously"

"That's the thing child, I'm not sure if we can"

Liu quickly stood up " You have to be fucking kidding me! We only have 2 more days until we confront Zalgo!"

Slender quickly held his hand up. "Which is why you should hear me out" He cleared his throat and began explaining, "My theory is, he won't do anything to Y/N. He has mentioned how he wanted her to suffer which meant her being the last one remaining. Zalgo is probably thinking of using her as bait and end us right away while we search for her. I for one say, we have to move on and make sure we won't lose another pasta."

"Can you believe this guy?" Liu started to shake his head in disbelief. "You honestly expect us to stay here with our arms crossed while Y/N is out there in danger?"

"Liu I trust that Y/N will know how to defend herself-"

"Let me remind you we're talking about Zalgo. He's not human but a demon. If he killed almost every pasta we had, he could kill her." Liu explained.

"Liu you have to trust Slender," EJ spoke out.

"Don't tell me you guys agree with him!"

Trender laid on his back with his arms crossed in front of him. "My brother makes a valid point Liu. I apologize but I'm with my brother"

"Look, Liu, we're in a delicate situation. You have to trust my brother. Don't let your love life get to you" Offender said while smirking.

"You know what, fuck you guys!" Sully yelled while leaving the living room.

Slender used his tentacle to grab his arm but Liu quickly shook it off. "Don't touch me!"

"Child please-"

" No Slenderman this is why you lost most of your pastas! What do you think Alex will say if we don't save her?" Liu yelled and finally left the room.

"He's going to search for her, isn't he?" EJ asked.

"EJ could you please follow him? Make sure he doesn't get hurt" Slender asked.

EJ stood up, "Are you sure what if Zalgo comes back?"

"We'll be able to defend ourselves EJ," Slender stated.

EJ nodded and quickly left to follow Liu.

"Brother do you have a plan?" Trender asked

Slender sighed, "No I do not which troubles me about the future"

"Do you think we could revive the others?" Offender asked.

Slender stood silent for a moment, "We need their bodies however Zalgo mentioned he burned them and owned their ashes"

"Never thought he would be smart," Offender said while putting his hand on his head.

"He owns the Creepypasta Book" Slender reminded him, "therefore he knew what everyone's weaknesses were"

"The situation is pretty delicate here," Trender pointed out. "Why would he set a battle date and then cowardly attack us? Why couldn't we just go to his kingdom and attack him?"

"The gates of the under realm would only open once a month to those who would want to visit. Zalgo picked the date where it opens so I'm guessing when that day reaches its peak, we would have to go there," Slender explained.