Chapter 17

After a long day of training, it was finally dinner. I felt guilty knowing Alex will be leaving this world all just because of my revenge plan. I wasn't feeling hungry, which Alex took notice of.

He whispered, "Are you alright? You haven't been yourself today."

I looked at him and gave him a fake smile while nodding my head. He grabbed my chin with his fingers so that I could face him.

"Y/N I've known you for some time now, you cannot fool me with that fake smile of yours. Can you please tell me what's bugging you?" He asked. "I want to make you smile like how I did when you were a child."

I looked at him but shook my head. I had to make sure I wasn't suspicious. I grabbed my fork/spoon and took a bite of F/C. Alex looked at me for a few seconds but later started eating his food.

I looked at him again. His blonde hair, his blue eyes, his pale face. I'm going to miss it all.

"Hey Slender I was thinking of going on a killing spree in a few hours around midnight," Alex said.

Oh no...

"Very well then, and who will be joining you?" Slender asked

"So I can't go by myself anymore?" Alex asked while looking at him.

"Alex, Masky was one of my strongest proxies I've ever had but unfortunately Zalgo managed to kill him. I cannot afford to lose anyone anymore" Slender explained.

Alex looked at me and smiled. "Then I'll take Y/N with me"

Oh dear god no, that would mean I would witness his death if Zalgo decides to kill him today.

Slender thought about it for a minute. "Jeff you will be joining as well seeing as you're one of the strongest and I know how much you've been wanting to go."

"Can I come as well?" Liu asked. Slender nodded.

(...)

I dressed up in black on black. I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. Zalgo appeared behind me (like the creep he is).

"I have a plan to kill Alex. The book states that all that's needed is to break his heart and immediately stab him with a special dagger that I own"

So there's a special dagger to kill everyone?

"No, you see, Masky had to be a bit sober just so his immortality power could fade away for a bit. That dagger I had would only work on Masky. Alex has to feel weak and hopeless just so his immortality power could fade. However, with Jeff, the only thing that needs to be done is to kill him with his knife. There are other specific weapons just to kill someone but it's not always daggers."

I looked down and remembered Alex.

You're not going to kill Alex

Zalgo smirked. "Remember Y/N. I'm simply helping you by killing them as revenge for your mother's death".

I turned around but he disappeared. I started to feel nervous about the outcome. I looked at the mirror again.

I need to make sure Alex will stay alive.

(...)

As I was going downstairs, I saw the guys talking. Alex had a black hoodie, black pants, black combat boots, black gloves, and a black mouth mask that covered his mouth. Jeff and Liu were wearing their everyday clothes but Jeff had his white hood up.

Alex looked at me and his mask moved upwards, meaning he was smiling. "Are you ready to go Y/N?" He asked

I nodded and stood beside him.