Chapter 12

Authors Note: To make things less confusing, Zalgo is inside Y/N's body. If I use the pronouns he/him then it's Zalgo for example "He opened the door" it's basically him inside your body opening the door. If I use "she/her" then that's still Zalgo in your body. Hopefully, that makes sense.

|~~~|

"Y/N?" The young male knocked. He opened the door and saw the young female sitting on her old bed while staring at the diary.

He smiled. The sight before him seemed peaceful.

(E/C) orbs looked at him curiously. He took notice and smiled "I'll meet you at the front door"

She nodded and smiled. He closed the door and she smirked " Liu.. you're so stupid for falling for her because now my plan is much easier" Zalgo's voice echoed throughout the room.

(...)

The way back home was quiet and it was probably around midnight. The sky was clear with beautiful stars shining across. Everything was peaceful besides the noise of leaves being stepped on.

"So is there anything new with your diary?" Liu asked.

Y/N shook her head and proceeded to walk. Zalgo had carried the new diary to hopefully open it later and discover what was inside.

(...)

Finally, Y/N was in her room waiting for the perfect time. She got up and looked at the mirror. Her E/C eyes were now red.

Zalgo was thinking about his hatred towards the creepypasta family, especially Slenderman. But now he's going to get revenge. He realized having negative thoughts made Y/N's eyes turn red. He calmed himself down and soon her eyes turned E/C again. He couldn't get his cover blown away. He was almost there and he wasn't going to ruin it at the last minute.

He read the clock that said 1:00 am. She smirked and walked outside the door. The hallway was empty. Quietly, she walked through the hallway until she was in front of Slender's office.

She twisted the doorknob and smirked. The door was wide open and the whole room was dark which meant Slenderman was asleep. He didn't close the door to make his leave easier.

Zalgo remembered where Y/N found the book so he knew where to find it. Luck was on his side since he immediately found it and grabbed it. She smirked and was about to leave until a static began to sound throughout the room.

Y/N immediately dropped the book to cover her ears. Zalgo couldn't teleport since he wasn't in his true figure and he couldn't transform and leave because the noise was too painful.

After a minute it stopped and Y/N turned around only to see Slenderman.

"CHILD WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" his voice boomed inside her head.

Y/N got up with the book on her hands and smirked at him only to make him angrier. He threw her across the room with the book on her hands. Her back hit the door which caused it to open and hit her back on the wall by the hallway. Jeff, Liu and Ben were on her right side and the 3 proxies on the left.

Liu quickly ran up to her to try to help her out. Slender stood near the door and looked at her.

"Slender what did you do!" Liu yelled while he put Y/N's head resting on his thigh.

Y/N started to laugh demonically. To be more specific, in Zalgo's voice.

"Liu, you poor stupid boy," Zalgo said while standing up.

"Wait Y/N you could talk?" Toby asked while the other proxies facepalmed.

Liu looked confused. He got up as well and took a deep breath.