☤ sixteen | jae

"ow..."

i turned over to my side to see something i would've never expected to see. my hands quickly grasped my neck as i looked at my chest.

"fuck me..."

"already did."

brian suddenly sat up, placing his muscular arms around my shoulders. my hand suddenly raised up and rapidly smacked my face.

"i'mdreamingi'mdreamingi'mdreamigohmygod-"

i was sweating like crazy. what even happened?

"relax."

his warm hands pressed against my back as he held me, whispering into my ear to relax and stay calm. how am i supposed to stay calm when you're right next to me?

"i have a headache...", i whined.

it felt like someone stabbed a sword through my head and pulled it out, leaving a scar full of pain.

"i'll get you something to drink."

he slid himself out of the covers, taking the warmth with him. looking at the mirror across the room, i saw how my hair looked like a tangle of mess. my body was pale and red at the same time. it felt like forever until i saw the doorknob turn.

"here you go."

he handed me over the half filled water bottle but i didn't really pay attention to that. looking at the white bed sheets, i fumble with the water bottle's cap.

"where are we?"

"my house."

"oh."

i could feel his gaze warmly staring at me. why can't he just like turn away? i can't freaking process anything.