☤ twenty - seven

the girl got out of work early and started to follow the male. her knuckles cracked as she pressed them together. her eyes were hungry for his death. but you would've never know with that sweet figure. her lips were a natural cherry color and were quite plump. strands of hair that were in shade of a sweet, warm mocha. her soft, dewy skin that was free from all blemishes flowed in the breeze as she gracefully walked down the streets with her elegant legs and high heels. she looked perfectly innocent.

she noticed as brian walked down toward the park. his fingers pulling up his black mask made her giggle.

you've already been caught baby.

his body froze and she knew it was taking action. she ran towards his figure and bent down behind him.

"hey, you okay?"

his arms were laid against his eyes, his hands hitting the air. beads of sweat glided down his forehead and his veins started to pop out. people walked by like he was crazy.

"no! leave me alone!"

he starts to run which leaves her in shock. how is he running in this state? he should be unconscious.

"hey watch out!", she screams.

she was never gonna let him go. never again. his eyes turned white and she shut his eyelids gently with her fingertips.

"you're never leaving me again. okay bri?", she leans towards him and gives a peck on his forehead.

"you're all mine."