☤ thirty - six

mark dragged the males into his car, driving slowly away from sungjin's. the tension rose and you could feel all the emotions mark was going through with his driving.

"why does brian look like that?"

"because he's an ugly piece of shit who doesn't know how to do anything", sungjin snapped.

"true but explain."

"i don't know. brian went missing, jae got worried so we went to find him and then some crazy ladies chased us but i wasn't by the hospital so that's all on this kid", sungjin pointed at dowoon.

dowoon didn't look up, completely frozen.

"why'd you go to the hospital?", mark whisper-yelled.

"i had to find wonpil, it was too late."

his eyes started to fill up like water balloons. his hands were cold and shaking, veins turning more visible.

"what about brian-"

"WHY IS THIS ALWAYS ABOUT BRIAN!? WONPIL IS FUCKING DEAD!", he screamed.

everyone kept their mouths shut. not a word was exchanged, only sobs from dowoon.

"y-you know, he might just be unconscious", jackson's voice cracked.

"he was shot", he hissed but then whispered to himself, "by my own mother."

"yeah but they do that all the time at the hospital, right? maybe his body is just going through that little phase they have after it."

"all the time? why would anyone..."

it was all too confusing.

"i don't know anything about the hospital or brian or jae or anything. my goal was to find wonpil", dowoon confessed.

"if you didn't know anything then how did you know wonpil was at heaven's?", sungjin asked.

"there was this one time brian was at the bar. he was drinking heavily and started crying over someone missing, which was jae. i didn't say anything to him though because he gave me a look. then he came another day and i told him about wonpil. he said his name was familiar and that he was at heaven's hospital. all of a sudden, jae came in and they both went into a separate room...," he blushed, "but anyways, i put them both into my car and got a call from sungjin. after dropping them i went to the hospital and that's where i crashed."

sungjin sighed, hitting his head on the window due to the bumps on the streets, remembering the morning he lectured brian about him.

"i don't mean to be rude but mark, why are you so obsessed with brian?"

"they used to date", sungjin answered.

"he asked mark", jackson glared.

"well he never likes talking about it, being the coward he is. i saw your face when you found me and jae hiding and he said he was brian's boyfriend. you knew that it was me standing there. you brushed it off when i said we knew nothing because you say you don't want to get involved with him yet you'd follow him like a shadow anytime if you could."

jackson hit the brakes, turning around in his seat, ready to smack some shit into sungjin.

"hey drop it. he's right", mark mouthed.

"no! he isn't right. brian dropped you out of nowhere."

"I KNOW HE DID!", mark screamed.

he started to cry and moan, having a hard time handling the pain. sungjin muttered underneath his breath, rolling his eyes. the whole car ride was an emotional rollercoaster that wouldn't go anywhere.